THIS WEEKS WARS ARE A JOKE!!!!

After finally amending the guild war gas fairly I've gone into these wars with an abundance of gas really looking forward to seeing if I could beat my PB and it keeps not registering completed levels and not then unlocking next stages once you should av after beating right amount of bosses!! Just stuck there!! Did the same mission 4 times still didn't knock it off the list!! My guild is KillSquad18 and so far this is our second war of the day and the second time we've been screwed over by this issue!!
kengblomrebecca38341884TxGiGiThanosOfTitanAlexFiliUK

Comments

• DwemerDwemer Member Posts: 28
    First thing you do in sych situations- try to restart game. Sometimes it worked, but when it was bigger problem, ofc it wasnt enough to continue playing
  • DcMDcM Member Posts: 33
    Restarting doesn't help today. This is worse than the first GW for bugs and performance.
    Zetterebecca38341884TCBRITO
  • guidoguido Member Posts: 93
    Wasted gas taking out enemies and got nothing for it,, looks like the update is a bit of a mess. Give you more gas but then make it so you have to use loads of gold for healing.
    Zettedoveyrebecca38341884
  • biffleybiffley Member Posts: 44
    Same here. Cleared a few areas and an enemy -- none reflected as done.
    doveyrebecca38341884TxGiGiBuckzz
  • BaksdirtydozenBaksdirtydozen Member Posts: 30
    Looks like we have all been experiencing the same problems then! Played 5 wars this weekend 2 yesterday..both a waste of time/gas and gold!! Then played 2 in the early afternoon today and it actually worked great there and we Won 1 and lost 1 then played 1 tonight and again waste of time same problems happening not clearing levels again just a big waste of time!! Our guild killsquad18 had a record in the 1st month of wars that read 14 WINS 2 LOSES. this time around in the 1st week of wars it reads 1 WIN and 4 LOSES!! its ridiculous and ruining the whole war experience for the weekend. Our real tally this week should be WON 1 LOST 1 and 3 voided!!!! They should wipe the records clean but main thing they need to do is fix the issues and atleast credit us back the war gas and some gold back!
    MFJigsawTCBRITOBuckzz
  • Katz_Killers18Katz_Killers18 Member Posts: 206
    edited February 10
    Let me ask this. Did anyone have the situation where you could purchase guild gas with TG's and then it wiped out your gold as well? That happened to me! Went from $1900 gold to $300, one push of the button.

• SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    I never even got the option to purchase GW gas for trade goods. When did you see that?
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    edited February 10
    I never saw that one for trade goods. I just got the one for gold only.

Edit. I am tired. I spent gold for red gas so maybe it was there and I just didn’t notice. I don’t want to add problems that might have just been my imagination. 🥵
    Jenng1Risbigbeano
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,174
    Yea. @SCBMA The one for trade goods was for 20 GW’s gas right where the green gas is. I snatched it up lol 😂
    SCBMACarl_s_Hat
  • TxGiGiTxGiGi Member Posts: 1
    We at Amazons experienced much of the same problems already posted. Plus some of us didn’t get credit for all our points. It quit adding about halfway thru. Lots of us spent a lot of gold and gas getting absolutely no where!
    suzequeueMFJigsaw
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,760
    Got the 12k TG. Guild war gas

JenngSCBMAAlexFiliUK
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,174
    Dats the one! Lol thanks @SPC_TORRES !
    I had 2 offers at once the tg and the gold ( I don’t have a ss of it) couldn’t remember how many tg it was but 12k is exactly right!

SCBMASPC_TORRES
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,760
    I think the gold one was yesterday at the start of the war
    The TG ones been showing up at my 1400hrs restock

JenngSCBMA
  • Katz_Killers18Katz_Killers18 Member Posts: 206
    edited February 10
    Yeah, that's the one! The 1500! Had plenty of TG's to cover it!!
    It's one thing to ripoff my TG's another my gold, that's REAL MONEY!!!

SCBMASPC_TORRES
  • BaksdirtydozenBaksdirtydozen Member Posts: 30
    I had that happen alot about scoring points in the wars and your score not going up and completing the same boss level 4 times and it still not clearing and also goin to go on levels and it showing a player already on it so wen I looked who it was it was showing ME?? on the level Still??? stupid!
    MFJigsawBuckzzDrhoo