Guild Wars Season 2 is an unmitigated disaster

rchaprchap Member Posts: 49
@Kaz

I find it hard to believe that Next Games would roll out this fiasco for Guild Wars season 2. It's actually worse than Season 1!

My Guild had many members booted at the 15:00 battle or the game froze. When this happened we had a 300 point lead. Those of us who did get back on the game before the battle was over fought missions, found the human enemy over and over, but the Human token card wouldn't show up. After multiple attempts to back out, close the game and reload, we sometimes found the Human token card. However, we kept having to fight the same human enemy over and over, never getting credit for defeating them.

As a result if these issues, my guild lost a battle we should have easily won. We are out victory points, reward points, keys, GW gas and Gold. I full expect Next Games will do the right thing and compensate us for this nonsense. We are not going to participate in this sham until the issues are fixed. Season 2 of Guild Wars after the update should not feel like a beta test, and it may even be worse than that.

I submitted a ticket through in-game support. I look forward to a prompt and fair response.
DragonLoveMario_RomeroTeamDeadlilmanpj_Lily_mr_MindYorkshireStevekengblomBBRiTheCrab

Comments

• LA_BoltsLA_Bolts Member Posts: 10
    GreyWolfSociety had the same issues
    _Lily_
  • DragonLoveDragonLove Member Posts: 23
    edited February 9
    I was spectating the battle and saw we were good lead ahead. I went to grab a distance mission came back then got froze out. Restarted and saw we had lost. :(
    mr_Mind
  • _Lily__Lily_ Member Posts: 493
    I couldn't play until about 5 minutes before the battle was to end. This was a huge mess. Never before did one update cause this many glitches.
    rchapmr_MindBBRiYorkshireSteve
  • Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 23
    Same here. Beating same enemies over and over. The getting injuries, using up gas and the using gold for healing function did seem to work though.
    _Lily_rchapmr_MindBBRi
  • lilmanpjlilmanpj Member Posts: 61
    @Kaz Retribution was having tons of problems killing the enemy over and over the worst part is I used 30 gas. Plain horrible
    BBRi
  • mr_Mindmr_Mind Member Posts: 4
    I support my guild. Until there is a mess, play no cense
  • kengblomkengblom Member Posts: 11
    Where did you find in-game support? I would like to submit a ticket. Thanks.
  • rchaprchap Member Posts: 49
    Click the gear icon in the upper right of the screen and select help on the next screen. Pick your topic and then you can send them a message/support ticket.
  • _Lily__Lily_ Member Posts: 493
    edited February 10
    After a very bad start to gw yesterday, my guild and I decided to give it another go today. Just to see how it goes. We had one flawless battle that we won with our highest score ever. So we went for one more. What happened? A complete and utter mess. Almost all of us ended up locked out at one point. I kept seeing the score going up then down. Chat not working. People caught in a loop killing the same enemy over and over again.
    @Kaz I know you guys are working on solving this problem, but at this point the only thing that would make this right is giving us another weekend to play when things get fixed.
    rchapShadowWalker
  • tutiactutiac Member Posts: 1
    My guild has been having the same issues.
    We have lost so many points due to the game locking and we have had to reboot the game just to continue with the same.

Come on, please sort it out!
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 137
    How did they mess up so bad?
  • TheWizEdTheWizEd Member Posts: 22
    Everyone needs to chill. This is only a game, not life or death situation. I think GW is a great addition to the game. It has brought a social aspect to the game that was missing. In my guild we talk more about the game and strategy and planning. I enjoy the GW challenge and the level of participation of my guild mates shows they seem to enjoy it too. We are all experiencing some problems with GW, myself included. I try to capture a screen shot to show support my problem and let them figure out what went wrong and fix it. No program is perfect in its first release and takes time to flush out the bugs and rebalance to account for situations the programmer did not anticipate.

I wish there were a way to encourage low level guild mates to compete in GW and contribute to the guilds progress.

Keep up the good work NG.
    Mais881Ris