Guild Wars GLITCHES

I just played guild wars and there are major glitches. First, I had a hard time signing up for the battle. I had to shut down the game and go back in and then found I was registered to play. During play, once I completed a battle it did not check off that it was completed. Next, and most frustrating, in the third section I was in, I found the enemy in #3 and it never registered! I played the same section 8 or 9 times. Each time it said enemy found and the enemy never came up. Needless to say, we were slaughtered.
Zetterebecca38341884Camel56TCBRITOHoneybear08intendoBuckzz

Comments

• MetalMetal Member Posts: 470
    Taking everything from not giving me CRAP
    rebecca38341884
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 470
    Not wasting time with GWs anymore fixed or not just turned into crappy rewards and another wasted grind like someone said, see ya GWs
    TCBRITOrebecca38341884
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 330
    was gonna do the battle going on now and some of us got kicked out as it was time for the battle to begin. then the 1's that got kicked out have the join next battle message but others are actually playing the battle now but it's not showing up on my side. reloaded for about the 3rd time and now i've missed 25 minutes of it but now i'm in the battle...might as well play it now because my key is already in.
  • MrsScattercushionMrsScattercushion Member Posts: 120
    Same problems as others..enemies becoming immortal and losing gas and gaining hospital time having to keep trying to put them down to move one..plus my guild has only completed 2 battles yet I'm out of keys, so even if the bugs get ironed out today, i now cannot play until the new set..support ticket in but unlikely to help today when I can actually play...my guild was really up for the wars as all enjoying them but this needs sorting out please.
    kengblomZette
  • KyrusKyrus Member Posts: 122
    Not only is GW messed up but it is also preventing us from the playing the challenge when this keeps happening which really sucks. Like many others have said do away with GW until it is fixed because it is ruining other aspects of the game.
    clausLeneDanski_46rebecca38341884
  • WhitechapelWhitechapel Member Posts: 60
    Sorry to say but guild wars is unplayable this way.
    I had to restart my game 7 times (because apperently i was still in a battle)

Points didnt count. And after each restart I had to wait 2-3!!! Full minutes before the guild wars was loaded.

We lost because of this...
    TripodTCBRITOrebecca38341884
  • BigBobBigBob Member Posts: 46
    Very disappointing experience. Not what I expected in their second venture. Expected bugs the first round, they were minor compared to the complete system failure this time. SMH
    Tripodrebecca38341884
  • BionicMonkeyBionicMonkey Member Posts: 4
    I defeated the same enemy in the same board 3 times, and it never counted. Also, I got kicked out in the middle of the game, and when I rejoined it, it ate another key. Now I can't play again until tomorrow.
    TripodBuckzzrebecca38341884
  • DeadkillerDeadkiller Member Posts: 78
    Took all my keys. Update sucks.
    TripodBuckzzTCBRITOrebecca38341884
  • mags521mags521 Member Posts: 7
    So many glitches it’s insane.
    TCBRITOrebecca38341884bigbeano
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 108
    Didnt count my first 100+ stars. Had to restart and they were gone. I want my points, gas and gold for healing back that i lost bc ng screwed this badly. What a waste of time. U are about to kill this game ng
    TCBRITO
  • AssensyAssensy Member Posts: 16
    After the battle is over, I do not get all the reward points! Of the 300 won I do not get even 100.
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    You are likely seeing your VP total since that is what's tallied. RP earned per mission was cut in half this Season. Enjoy! This game mode isn't worth it. Been saying that since new specs were posted before update came out. Now people are reluctantly agreeing how correct I was with my predictions.
    Black Labs Matter.
    TCBRITOMFJigsawThanosOfTitan
  • MPBullMPBull Member Posts: 1
    Very disappointing that NG decreased rewards from GW's on top of the other glitches being reported. To me GW's are not worth playing as it stands.
    rebecca38341884TCBRITOMFJigsawThanosOfTitan
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 238
    We have had nothing but problems in every war, 5 wins 640 reward points now that sucks
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Green Horns
    MFJigsaw
  • leisurefixleisurefix Member Posts: 4
    Bit more than a glitch, did the same level multiple times, chat didnt work, levels were completed but didn't show next level.
    MFJigsawbigbeano
  • BionicMonkeyBionicMonkey Member Posts: 4
    Same problem as yesterday; the Guild Wars stopped logging my wins, kicked me out, then ATE another key when I REJOINED THE SAME BATTLE!. I only get to play twice each day, which means others in my Guild might not be able to play, since they dont reach the 5 minimum without me. I kept track of my Victory Points as well, and at least FIVE wins didn't get counted. This "upgrade" is significantly worse than the previous version. Can we go back to that one? At least I only lost 1 key the last entire war, as opposed to a key a day with this upgrade.
    ThanosOfTitan