Known issues and Workarounds.

Comments

• MFJigsawMFJigsaw Member Posts: 65
    My entire Guild is locked out of game and guilds

Total rubbish all weekend and virtual silence from NG.

Should've suspended this mode until sorted. You can still buy bundles though....

Its like NG are moving into the vacuum cleaner industry with serious intent.
    Game over
    TCBRITONezoBuckzz
  • FracknredFracknred Member Posts: 2
    The servers seem to be getting their butt kicked, Our match has no points being awarded. :( Fix this game Guild WARS has caused this game to be unplayble.
    MFJigsawxbamfxbigbeano
  • smashupsmashup Member Posts: 1
    It looks like I've been kicked out of my guild but I don't think I was and I can't access anything guild related to try to fix it
  • Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 92
    @ NG

msapaevxbamfxTweetyBird
  • DisconnectorDisconnector Member Posts: 2
    Kaz, im happy see what you put smile in text.But you turned the game into ugliness. Spit in the face of honest players and who pays you money. Shove yourself a lot deeper compensation. And go kiss the ... disconnectors who live like a paradise in the game and cheaters. Having lost nothing, they will also get compensation . on a par with those who have lost a lot.
    vshield50PandreqNezo1RisDanski_46bigbeanoCaptainslayersuzequeue
  • enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 246
    Just restore everyone’s game to prior to last weekends disaster if they can’t show the correct scores! Personally, I will be infuriated with some insulting ‘compensation’ that doesn’t come close to giving us back what we physically lost!
    TCBRITOMFJigsawxbamfxDrUnpleasant
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 996
    The Gunny said it best!

xbamfxromeo
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 561
    > @enigma12 said:
    > Just restore everyone’s game to prior to last weekends disaster if they can’t show the correct scores! Personally, I will be infuriated with some insulting ‘compensation’ that doesn’t come close to giving us back what we physically lost!

Errr, no. There is a time cost for people that is a big consideration. Putting family aside for best part of an hour a few times per weekend isn't a minor sacrifice.
    romeobigbeanoMFJigsawJaden
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,996
    I'm sorry to say so, but restoring everyone's game to a point prior to GW is a terrible idea.

How should that even work? Besides of GW, there was also Distance and challenge, season missions and dailies done and more.

If that would be done - and I doubt it will - there would be a massive uproar, and rightly so.

I really hope there is a way to credit everyone with what they earned and deserve but that is not it.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    SCBMAromeoJenng
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,492
    How about this If your guild played in the last war of season 1 then your guild shop tier up to gold 3 is opened you are given 1000 RP to spend then the results from this war are wiped and seasons two starts fresh next weekend. We forget this sorry excuse for a guild war happened and we all enjoy 250 survivalist rick tokens or what ever you want to spend your RP on.
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    @Kaz, I see update 3.1.4.3 for Android has been released today. What does it fix?
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    @Kaz
    Is this compensation only given to players who put in a ticket to support?

If so that's pretty messed up. I didn't put in a ticket as I assumed everyone that played GW would receive compensation as everyone was effected.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    zeekdog
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,830
    For this kind of compensation I wouldn't mind problems occuring more often 😀

Good chaps, cheerio! 😁
    Mystiqueromeo
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,830
    Don't forget about @Governator 2k gold and plasma rifle though.
    GovernatorSPC_TORRESromeo
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited February 12
    Thanks for your reply @Kaz
    I quickly dived into game and sent a ticket as I thought I'd miss out.

I was polite at least. o:)
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    KazmsapaevJadenromeo
  • OutisOutis Member Posts: 57
    @Kaz To be honest, the compensation is just better than nothing, it's really unfair to players with lost keys and miscounted VPs, though I understand that it's complicated to compensate us in the fairest way. Instead of infinite gas, how about 3 more keys on the second war? I do believe I have enough gases for 3 extra wars!

Thanks for your hard work anyway, your team have been going through the toughest weekend in NG I guess.
    TransmuteJun
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,409
    > @Outis said:
    > @Kaz To be honest, the compensation is just better than nothing, it's really unfair to players with lost keys and miscounted VPs, though I understand that it's complicated to compensate us in the fairest way. Instead of infinite gas, how about 3 more keys on the second war? I do believe I have enough gases for 3 extra wars!
    >
    > Thanks for your hard work anyway, your team have been going through the toughest weekend in NG I guess.

Not sure how having more keys would be a greater benefit than 0 fuel cost..

I’d have 3 extra keys wasted because of not having enough fuel to use them.. and I’m sure most people are in a similar situation!

I’m estatic about the compensation we are getting! :) Thank you @Kaz for listening to all of us and NG!
    ⚔️ Leader: TheHerdReturned⚔️
    Disconnectorromeo
  • OutisOutis Member Posts: 57
    @Kaz Understand, and thank you so much for your reply 👍
    romeo
  • enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 246
    @DrUnpleasant I meant restore GW’s not the entire game.. which is possible.. like EVERYTHING else, if the organisers of any event stuff up and the scores are totally wrong, they either scrap it entirely or replay whatever it was. What’s the point of perpetuating totally wrong scores when the scores are the only thing that counts.. I agree, staying up till 4am to play the game and sacrificing time and effort is a major point so having ENTIRE SCORES DISAPPEAR as if we never played is another aspect of what we lost but I wasn’t going to mention the emotional toll of being robbed..

Of course people who aren’t fully invested in GW’s don’t care that much and are so happy with the compensation but at what cost! It’s amazing how some people think anyone who complains about anything should just keep quiet and are attacked for saying anything, which is what I thought this forum was aimed at.
    MFJigsaw