scrapping tip for newbies

old players know this already..
when you pick your rewards from the 9 boxes, if you don't like the weapon/gear you got, you can scrap them right away by clicking on them in that screen.

Built_to_live84Gallick

Comments

• DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    also true for cinema rewards and challenge rewards.
    now if only we could do it with equipped items (auto equip best item) or from the equip item -screen.
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
    RicoMarsGallick
  • SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    Ok.... not a new-newbie but I didn't know this. Cool. Thanks for posting this.

Built_to_live84
  • Yeah I don't bring any junk back to the shop. I've got enough going on I don't need to search through every class to clean out the junk
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    I did not know this. Thanks!
  • Built_to_live84Built_to_live84 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you very much. Does anyone have any tips on how to choose teams and what their weapons should be before entering a mission ?
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    There are videos on youtube you can watch. Zoson and others make videos of their missions, just look it up.

• Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 539
    You can pick any mission, even if you don't have enough gas. Set up your survivor team, and exit out and go back to camp. Might not be the best way, but that's what I've been doing.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,739
    @Built_to_live84 If you are looking to swap out equipment between survivors, I select my team first, then tap the survivor I need to equip. This brings up your entire group of survivors. I then tap the "i" (info) icon in the upper right corner of the survivor I am getting the equipment from and replace the desired equipment with something worse. I can then close out the screen and go to the team survivor and replace the equipment normally. It it is a bit cumbersome, but it is the fastest way I know to swap equipment between survivors. The only trick is you have to have lower-level equipment to swap out with.
    Gallick
  • GallickGallick Member Posts: 3
    @Built_to_live84
    For missions, it does give you a pretty loose description of "who you are facing". For armoured i use warriors and scout fairly effectively, assault class is good on crowds, hunters are good utiliy survivors. Hope this helps
  • GallickGallick Member Posts: 3
    null
    For the "junk" i receive, the time it takes to sort it and scrap it is when my tank is refilling, lol, just sayin
This discussion has been closed.