MAJOR Compensation required!

We all know the current GW issues but now I cant play ANY game mode! Distance/Scav/etc... I can only play certain times on weekends too (now!) which the majority of our guild schedules battles around so fixes later wont help at all.
FirekiddlbTripodThanosOfTitan

Comments

• MorningStarMorningStar Member Posts: 1
    I have the same issue.
  • DeadkillerDeadkiller Member Posts: 54
    There are so many bugs in this new update. It locked the screen then ate all my keys. Not counting points.
    BuckzzTCBRITO
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 145
    @Kaz when you decide on the compensation for the gw fiasco, do your best to base it on actual gw activity, not just same size fits everyone. Someone who did nothing should get nothing. Maybe base it on keys used, victory points, gw gas used, anything other than a pulse and an account. I'm not sure if it's possible but it would be swell if you can.
    rchapDrUnpleasantMFJigsawjrodrf21RisDanski_46TCBRITONerfZone187romeoNezo
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 209
    edited February 10
    I second @rchap. Many folks, including some in my guild, stopped trying after 1-2 glitchy battles in order to not see our gas drained for nothing in return. Today, NG took care of this for me: been locked out of guild, challenge, and guild wars for much of the day, so I haven't had a chance to waste gas.

Edit: minor typo (what can I say, I'm a grammar Nazi deep down, but I try to restrain myself in public, only holding myself accountable)
    xbamfxMacVdlb
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,020
    edited February 11
    I'm assuming there were a few folks as well that used their free gift on Sat or Sun with the intent of playing Challenge missions and they were unable to do so for a decent amount of time. Sucks that they weren't able to make the most of the gift. I still have mine hoping for some sort of XP event Mon-Tue.
    Black Labs Matter.
    1Rismack22xbamfxNezo
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 429
    edited February 11
    > @dlb said:
    > @Kaz when you decide on the compensation for the gw fiasco, do your best to base it on actual gw activity, not just same size fits everyone. Someone who did nothing should get nothing. Maybe base it on keys used, victory points, gw gas used, anything other than a pulse and an account. I'm not sure if it's possible but it would be swell if you can.

Please don't stop i need the Lolz.

So you're saying my experience is invaild for being kicked out of my guild during the challenge off and on for 2 DAYS. Because i didn't participate in GW until today because i knew it was bugged tf out?

Oh and my other guild members had the same experience and then some btw

Legit
    1RisxbamfxThanosOfTitandlb
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 219
    Our guilds tried all weekend as you told us issues were being fixed, well the last battle was the same as the first and why such shitty rewards compared to last season ?
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Green Horns
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 488
    edited February 11
    Any compensation should fit the issue, which in this case is that a lot of people / guilds missed out on points this weekend. I think the fairest reward would be a reduction in tier VP requirements AND reward point costs by up to 25%. It's hard to put an exact % on this, as everyone would have been impacted differently and I doubt anyone completely missed out on VP and RP as a result of the server issues.

In this way, NG would write off the maximum cost of the weekend's issues - taking into account those most and least affected. It would not benefit people who don't play GW as compensation only impacts those who will have reward points to spend.

It's not ideal, but following the issues experienced it would provide the most elegant solution that doesn't involve handing out freebies to everyone regardless of their eventual GW effort. When everyone gets something free, no-one gets any advantage and so no-one really benefits (usually the highest level players the least).

romeoMFJigsaw
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 145
    My guild had all of the same issues as everyone. But we worked with what we had and pushed forward. If you quit, that was your choice. Never said anything was invalid. If you choose to do nothing, you've made your choice. Good lord.
    1RisNerfZone187Captainslayer
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 429
    > @dlb said:
    > My guild had all of the same issues as everyone. But we worked with what we had and pushed forward. If you quit, that was your choice. Never said anything was invalid. If you choose to do nothing, you've made your choice. Good lord.

You get a JSS for invoking the lord into your response
    1Ris