Why is Next Games running Guild Wars on Sunday?

@Kaz

Take a look at the Forum and it's obvious Next Games should have taken Guild Wars down after yesterday. As I posted yesterday, Guild Wars is not in a state where it can be reasonably played by the NML community as designed. I thought that was pretty obvious after yesterday. By keeping Guild Wars going on Sunday, Next Games is only compounding the problem by frustrating more players and alienating both casual gamers and hardcore fans of the game. Does anyone reading this feel better about this game now than you did on Friday?

In almost any other business, a company with a clearly defective product in the market pulls it from the market. Even if it's not an issue of safety and well being, the reputational hit to the company and alienation from customers is just too great an issue to ignore it.

I am a fan of the game and want to see it successful and around for many more years. Please consider pulling this game mode until you can fix and test all of the issues. You need to devote time to fix Guild Wars, and by keeping Guild Wars going as it is now, you are going to find yourself overwhelmed by complaints and support tickets that distract you from fixing what is broken.
WhitechapelWellyLugaMFJigsawTheCrabsuzequeueSPC_TORRESmimicaTCBRITOhuskersoxfan1RismsapaevDanski_46AndreaNezo

Comments

• suzequeuesuzequeue Member Posts: 137
    I literally was just telling my guildmates this! Completely agree!
    SPC_TORRES
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,020
    $$$
    Black Labs Matter.
    MFJigsaw
  • suzequeuesuzequeue Member Posts: 137
    I was imagining the programmers/developers coding away trying to fix the bugs as Kaz kept updating them on the issues and all of them begging for some time to fix it. And some upper management guy was like 'ah just keep fixing it best you can. We will deal with it Monday after the meeting'
    doveyKaz