Guild Wars Compensation

Comments

• dg11786dg11786 Member Posts: 24
    My point is that we actually played and the points were logged in for the other team. It’s not like we couldn’t play bc of getting booted. It’s not bc we lost a key. We actually played lol. I’m not saying it’s fair for people to lose keys but we earned those points And it should be in the leaderboard.

At the end of the day I don’t understand why people are crying bc we are fighting for what we deserve. Fight for what you deserve if you feel you deserve more. I’m not against any other guild or players so why are some of you against us. Thanks for anyone that actually understands and sides with us. It’s like the top challenge team losing out on a bunch of points causing you guys to not be first. Except this has to do with something that is going on for a whole month instead of one week. We shouldn’t need to play catch up when we already earned our spot. If they did give us the points that we already earned is it really a big deal? It was already earned. If you feel like the compensation was good enough that made it up for your guild that’s up to you guys. We didn’t bc it was more then just missing VPs and RPs and gas.
    MFJigsawTCBRITO
    > @Large said:
    > @dg11786 my point is that it’s under review, it’s already been stated, so complaining more isn’t changing anything.

I was replying to welly
    You say that but really all you’re doing is making sure we don’t get what we EARNED.
    “They better not get their points they EARNED or I’ll be mad it’s not fair !!”
    1Ris
  • LargeLarge Member Posts: 18
    I can assure you I have no influence with NG and can’t decide that

But this is why I originally stated everything should be refunded, and the season started over, because there is no way to fix it for everyone.
    If you get the points, great for you guys, but seasons already over, the scores will never be accurate
    1Ris
    > @dg11786 said:
    > “They better not get their points they EARNED or I’ll be mad it’s not fair !!”
    At least you had the chance to earn them, I couldn’t get into the damn game
    1Risaquila
    edited February 13
    As Kaz has said himself their aren’t any other teams that have came forward about missing a whole battle,twice for that matter, in their logs. So the leaderboard is probably just about accurate for the people who DID score.
    edited February 13
    Still nowhere near accurate, too many connection issues. They can’t be accurate when people aren’t able to score when trying
    1RisJenngaquila
    Again you’re talking about what if what if you didn’t have connection issues what if you had a key etc. the point is that we actually already earned those points lol. That’s all I’m saying
    Captainslayer
    edited February 13
    We had connection issues too we aren’t asking for more then what we got and earned. Even during dealing with the issues. You at least got some of the points that you earned while dealing with those issues. You got your points. We didn’t at all
    Obviously not the connection issues we had, or you wouldn’t have won a war
    TJSaquilaJaden
    No heat from me I actually like large a lot. Good friend of mine I would say. He disagrees and so do you. Some people agree. But if I magically take your gw points away out of nowhere you would understand too. 23,000 points is a lot of points
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,926
    As far as I know nobody gained extra VP from the server glitch. We all took hits some more than others.

I want AOS to get their VP back but as far as the leaderboard is concerned, it will not be accurate unless everyone starts at 0 (but still keeps their guild VP).

Best course I can think of for the masses would be for NG to give every guild a set amount of additional VP (as much or more VP than could have possibly been lost) and start the leaderboard over for those who want to be competitive for GW rankings. That seems to me would solve the competition side of the house and support the guilds who want to unlock the reward tiers.

Just my 2 cents.
    xbamfxaquilaTCBRITO
  • NarniaNarnia Member Posts: 65
    For those that say we should all wait on verdict:

I see evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that #1, the leaderboard is inaccurate. #2, that some of our community didn't get what they earned. @kaz says they're both looking into it. This doesn't set well with me. "Fixing the game issue" is more accurate as it's very clear that something went wrong and it seems that AoS has been targeted, due to the evidence that their opponent was credited for the battle.

Due to this, I voiced my opinion. And I'd do it for you if you are in AoS's position and I was are of it.
    dg11786LargeCaptainslayerRealClareB
    A guild being targeted?? Come on..
    aquilaTripod
    > @DLH said:
    > @Narnia Targeted? Wrong word. I doubt that NG sat back and said “How can we screw with a specific guild during an update week.”
    > We had the exact same issue. Battles completed and score not reflected. I reported to NG about an hour or so after the first report was sent, and others have said the same.

Maybe word choice is off there, but it's weird when one team in a war is credited for the war, and the other is not, right?
    How about the spotlight of something very suspicious? I dont know how exactly to word that
    Captainslayerxbamfx
    Anyways if it happens to many, which seems to be the case, it's even more of a critical matter.

Yeah after re reading it that message wasn't intended to sound that way.