Guild Wars Compensation

Comments

• jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 243
    > @Kaz said:
    > Hey guys! Just to keep you on the loop.
    >
    > We've tested a couple of options and we are considering your suggestions as well. All our tests failed (we tried to inject VP in many ways) BUT we prepared a new one and we are going to try tomorrow. Hopefully, that will be the one.
    >
    > I don't have the answers about what's going to happen next, but once we do, I'll let you know (or maybe Vane will do that, :)).
    >
    > Just wanted to post something so you guys don't think we have abandoned this thread. :P

Any update regarding this?
    TCBRITO
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,717
    Thanks for the update @vane, however I'm not confident in some of the language used. Such as "pretty much all" and "hopefully sorted them" if the same issues happen again in the first two battles of this war is there a plan in place to stop the war or will it be a repeat of last time that we he have to suck it up and hope we don't glitch out?!
  • VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 206
    Firekid said:

Thanks for the update @vane, however I'm not confident in some of the language used. Such as "pretty much all" and "hopefully sorted them" if the same issues happen again in the first two battles of this war is there a plan in place to stop the war or will it be a repeat of last time that we he have to suck it up and hope we don't glitch out?!

Thanks, Firekid, good points. The problems that happened have been fixed, we really doubt it would happen again next War. I'll fix the phrasing there :) By "pretty much all problems" and sorting it out I was referring more to the next part of the message about the Army of Slayers situation described below, as this is an issue we can't fix it right away, we can only apply a workaround mentioned.
    FirekidTJSJadenromeo
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,717
    That sounds good, I'll start getting excited for the weekend again now then! Thanks for coming back to me so quickly.
    Vane
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,540
    Is this thread still alive?

:-/
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • Infinite_M0nkeyInfinite_M0nkey Member Posts: 21
    @Vane wrote:
    "Sorry about that, we had to do a restart of social services on our side, and it went like a wave through playerbase disabling and enabling social (guild menu and guild wars) back again.

Please try to full restart your game (by force-closing it on your device), and start again. Once you're in, within 5-10 seconds you should be able to access your guild and guild wars again."

So ... after the omnishambles that was last GW, some genius decided to do a restart simultaneous with the new war?
    Jesus Christ! This will be the new dictionary definition of hubris.
  • full_throttlefull_throttle Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 9
    And just for the record, I was very happy with the Compensation you guys provided. Free gas this weekend is basically getting free gas next guild war as well. Anything above that is for all or for none playing simple
    xbamfx
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 674
    @Vane why reward points are so low? If this is permanent I think NG should fixed the price of the rewards
    SPC_TORRESfull_throttleWahooDawg1Ris
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 961
    @full_throttle you sound pretty upset about it, even more so than we do now. Here is a suggestion that only someone like myself would post here. Why don’t you do something about it on the leaderboard? You see we shut up and play now, maybe you should focus the same.......... are you really in the asylum? Seems to me we’re crazier than any of you. Why so serious.......?
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    @full_throttle if you had a completed battle dissappear from your logs (including of the leaderboard) and have screen shots to prove it of course you deserve an extra key like we will get next war (we had 2 battles with 10 ppl participating which is why we are all getting an extra key each) any team does
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    sbfxbamfx
    We are on the all time leaderboard. 13th. Im saying if they are going to analyze the data do it for everyone. Im happy you got what u wanted. No offense to you guys. :)
    However since nml deems one group more important than others .. im F2P from today on.
    @xbamfx im not really upset about it. I said before that i would stop spending if they decided to compensate extra for only one group. Im just following through. In the end its situations like this that make long term players like myself quit the game. Ive played simce october 5th. First day of release. Its my bday so easy for me to remember. 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️
    DLH
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466

We are on the all time leaderboard. 13th. Im saying if they are going to analyze the data do it for everyone. Im happy you got what u wanted. No offense to you guys. :)

However since nml deems one group more important than others .. im F2P from today on.

@full_throttle We were the ones who provided the information proving that our scores were our scores and that our battles were erased. For some reason the points initially registered and then were taken away. It wasn't about catering to one group of people, it was one guild who had two completed battles with cleared maps completely revoked (different from the problems everyone else was having, which we also had but played in despite of) with indisputable proof of those battles. If you've got proof of the battle erased from your log, then you deserve the chance to make it up. As Vane said up there ^:

"If any guild has encountered the same issue, we encourage you to contact us, preferably with screenshots and names of participants of the battles that never went to your battlelog, so we can investigate it further."

I would say you should contact NG about it so it can be investigated further, as it seems as though they haven't heard from your guild about this due to this part of Vane's post:

"we haven’t received any other similar reports"
  • Mirco73Mirco73 Member Posts: 4
    It's time to limit the guilds created only for war where players come and go and play in 50.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,031
    Mirco73 said:

It's time to limit the guilds created only for war where players come and go and play in 50.

Only 20 players per war weekend can contribute. So even if people switch in and out, there will always only be 20 players each weekend.

Not really sure if that is what you meant, though...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    ignasSPC_TORRESromeoJenng
  • spondo1212spondo1212 Member Posts: 44
    What is that for a shit most of my Guild play 2 Wars an all 3 Keys are gone .....some other from my Guild included me can not finish the maps and must restart the game again and again after doing this 7 times i go out and have no fun to try again .....this is not Funny

Groot Leader of the Sisters Guilds
  • suzequeuesuzequeue Member Posts: 148
    @Vane when can we hear from you about the potential fixes for last weeks GW?
    TCBRITO
  • VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 206
    Hey @suzequeue, I am going to make a post tomorrow regarding it.
    suzequeueJenngTCBRITOSPC_TORRES
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 220
    edited February 27
    > @Vane said:
    > Hey @suzequeue, I am going to make a post tomorrow regarding it.

Is tomorrow now? 😁
    DoomSquad Family

edited March 10
    Fixed.
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,051
    I wonder what compensation bundle will be offered this week...
    Black Labs Matter.
    ShadowWalker