⚠️Alexandria4Ever▪️Join our community and thrive, not just survive▪️300⭐️/wk▪️Level 30+⚠️

Comments

• Avez_23Avez_23 Member Posts: 454
    Still looking for that one player to fill the open spot. Come knock on our door. We will have fun together killing zombies. We will entertain you with two funny elders. Always joking and adding a chuckle to your game play. Very generous leader gives out gifts of crates. This tradition has caught on throughout the group and other members generously give crates as rewards or for absolutely no reason. So, if this sounds like a place you would like to call home, then come knock on our door and join us. Alexandria4Ever. The description is Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors. See you soon.
    Come join a really cool international group. One spot open. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors. Hope to see you soon. 🙃
    Come join us. One spot open. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    One spot still open. Come join us.
    We now have two spots open. Come join us and have fun. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors. 🙃
  • Bill666Bill666 Member Posts: 10
    Are you active in guild wars?
    Hi Bill666. I just sent you a PM. We have one spot open. Knock on our door.
  • SJASJA Member Posts: 2
    Looking for new active guild. I’m lvl 50. Lvl 20 heroes with lvl 23-24 gear. Avg 425-500 stars per challenge and love to fight in guild war. Had 2400 guild war tokens last time. Are you accepting?
    Hi SJA. I just sent you a PM. We have a very active guild and would love to have you. I just booted two members for not making minimum. So, 2 spots open. PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    We have 2 spots open. Looking for members that are active and want to play guild wars. Very cool international group. PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors. 🙃
    Currently have 2 spots open. They are going fast. Active international group. Come knock on our door! Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Come join our group. Very active, cool, international group looking for 2 more players to join us in killing zombies and having fun. See you soon. 🙃
    Still looking for two more players. Come join us. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Afternoon bump for a really cool international group of players!
    We have three spots open. A lot of our members have stopped playing the game. We are looking for some active members to replenish our ranks. PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Come join us.
    Bump for a really cool group.
    Come join us. Looking for active players.
    We have multiple spots open as I just booted some new recruits that did not hit minimum. If you would like to be part of an active guild, then come knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Six spots open. Do you have a guild and want to merge with an active guild? PM me if interested. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors. 🙃🙃😉🙃
    Come join us. We are an active guild that does not accept free loaders. 300 minimum per challenge. We understand about life. So, if you need a pass for the week just let us know. See you soon. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Come join our group and have some fun! Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Come join our group and have some fun! Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    I know you are unhappy with your present guild. So, come join an active international group and have some fun. PM me or knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Currently, 4 spots open. Come join a really cool international game.
    Currently five spots open. Come join us!
    Come join a really cool international group. Looking for active players. Currently 5 spots open. PM me or come knock on our door.

Zeva
    Down to 4 spots open. Come join us! We are an active group. Looking for active competitive players.
    Come join us . Looking for active players. PM me or knock on our door.
    4 spots open. Come join a really cool international group. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.