⚠️Alexandria4Ever▪️Join our community and thrive, not just survive▪️300⭐️/wk▪️Level 30+⚠️

Comments

• Avez_23Avez_23 Member Posts: 573
    Come join us. Only 3 spots left.
    ads888
    Come join us. PM me or knock on our door.
    Come join a really cool international group. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors! PM me or just come knock on door.
    Come join us. PM me or knock on our door! Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’ Zatoxian Warriors.
    Come join us. Active guild looking for players. PM me or knock on our door! Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’ Zatoxian Warriors.
    Are you an active player? Then come join us!!!! We would love to have you. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors! PM me or come knock on our door. 🙃🙃🙃
    PM me or knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Really cool international group looking for active players. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors. I can’t wait to hear from you.
    Come join us. Say hello when you come into the group and introduce yourself.
    A fun, active, casual group of international players looking for some additions to the team. PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Do you enjoy playing TWD No Man’s Land and are looking for a casual but active group? Then come join us. PM me or just knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    A couple of our senior members retired from the group. We are looking to replenish our ranks. If you would like to be part of an active casual group then PM me or knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Looking for casual, active, fun group? Then hit us up. Really cool international group looking for players level 30 or higher. Generous leader just gave the group a crate. PM me or knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Are you an active casual player? Then we want you. Come join a really cool international group of players that like to have fun together. PM me or just knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Come on. You know you want to try us. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Hello. Stop in and try us out or PM me with any questions. I look forward to hearing from you. Zeva from Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Looking for some active players to join us. We had some senior members retire from the game. We have a few spots open. We would to have you. Level 30+ to join. 300 minimum stars. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    We are starting to fill up. Come join us while you can. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors. PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Looking for active players. Need to be level 30 or higher. 300 minimum stars. Great leader gives out crates to the group. Come check us out. PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors. I looking forward to seeing you.
    We have 4 spots open as a couple of senior members retired from the game. We are recruiting for active players that enjoy playing the game. PM me or come knock on our door.
    Down to 3 spots open. Come join a very active, international group of players that love the game. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Come join an active, cool, international group of players that love the game. We are rebuilding our ranks as some senior members retired from the game. We ask 300 minimum stars per challenge and level 30 or higher to join. PM me or just come knock on our door.
    Come join us. We are rebuilding our family ranks after some senior members retired from the game. PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    4 spots open. PM or come knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Casual, active group looking for members. PM me or come knock on our door.
    Looking for active players that want to have fun. 300 minimum stars. We would love to have you. PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    We have 5 open spots for active players. PM me or just come knock on our door. See you soon. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Are you and active player that enjoys casual play? Then come join us. PM me or come knock on our door. I look forward to hearing from you. 🙃
    We still have some spots open. Active guild looking for new members. PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Hello. We are a casual but active guild looking for players. We had some senior members that retired from playing the game, and we are looking to rebuild our ranks. We do not allow freeloaders and appreciate a hello when you enter the group. If you are interested in joining our really cool international group, PM me or just knock on our door. I look forward to hearing from you.
    ads888