⚠️Alexandria4Ever▪️Join our community and thrive, not just survive▪️300⭐️/wk▪️Level 30+⚠️

Comments

• Avez_23Avez_23 Member Posts: 454
    Looking for a fun, active, casual guild? Then look no further. We want you. PM or come knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Spots open in a casual but active guild. No freeloaders allowed. PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Come join us and have some fun! PM me or just come knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors. 🙃
    Look 👀 no further. We are the perfect guild for you. Casual, active guild that likes to have fun. PM me or just come knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Come join us. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    We have some spots open. They are going quickly. Come join us. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    We are a really cool international group of active players. Minimum requirement is 300 stars per challenge. Most get well over that. PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Come join us. PM me or just come knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Come join our really cool international group of players. We are a casual, active group that likes to have fun killing zombies. PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    If you are an active player looking for an active, casual guild, then come join our group. PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Down to 3 spots open. Really cool, casual, international group that is ACTIVE. No freeloaders allowed. PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Down to one open spot. Casual, active group looking for one more serious player that loves to have fun killing zombies. If this is you, PM me or come knock on our door. I look forward to hearing from you! 🙃
    Come join us. 1 spot open, possibly 2 after today. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Come join our group and have fun! Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors. 🙃
    We have three spots open. Casual, active, international group looking for long term players. If this sounds like you, then PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Come join us! Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Oops. Another one got booted. Looking for 4 solid, active players. We are a really cool international group. So, PM me or just come knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors. 🙃🙃🙃🙃
    Down to three spots open. Pm me or knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Casual guild looking for active players. 3 spots open. PM me or knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Really cool international group looking for active players. 300 Minimum stars per challenge. PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Come join us and have fun. 3 spots available. PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Really cool active group looking for 3 more players. PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Happy Independence Day! Come join a really active cool international group and be free. PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Come join us. Level does not matter as long as you want to play the game and assist group in the challenge. Have fun and be active. If this sounds like you, then PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. The description is Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Do you like to kill walkers and earn challenge stars? Then come join our guild. No level minimum required to join. PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4Ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Come join us. No required level just a desire to have fun and kill zombies. PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    We are filling up fast. Come join a really active, cool, international group of players. We have a 300 minimum but are willing to look the other way to new players to the game. Come grow with us. All we ask is to say hello to us when you enter and try your hardest. Really cool leader gives away free crates to the group. PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors. 🙃
    Come join a really cool international group. Every one is active and contributes. No free loaders allowed. PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    We are a really cool international group of players. We are a casual but active group that likes to have fun. No freeloaders allowed. 300 minimum stars per challenge. We do understand about life. When life comes up just ask us for a pass. If you don’t make the minimum and did not ask for a pass, you can send a crate out to the group as a bribe. 😎 If this sounds like your style of play, PM me or come knock on our door. Hope to hear from you soon. 🙃
    Down to 1 spot open. Really cool international group looking for one more player to fill our ranks. We are a casual but active guild that understands about life. When life comes up, just ask us for a pass. No freeloaders allowed. Everyone pulls their weight or a crate to the group by the slacker must be offered. If this sounds like the place for you (this is where you shake your head yes), then PM me or just come knock on our door! Alexandria4ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors. 🙃🙃🙃