⚠️Alexandria4Ever▪️Join our community and thrive, not just survive▪️300⭐️/wk▪️Level 30+⚠️

Comments

• Avez_23Avez_23 Member Posts: 516
    We have two spots open. Come join a really active, friendly, casual international group. Everyone has to meet 300 minimum. We do understand about life. Just ask for a pass and pass is granted. PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    One spot left. Come join an active, friendly, really cool international group. Alexandria4ever. PM me or just come knock on our door.
    Come join an active, friendly, international group that does not allow freeloaders. 300 minimum with 7+ players hitting over 1000. We currently have 1 spot open but it may be two but the end of this challenge. If you are considering a new guild, we would love to have you. Therefore, PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors. Looking forward to hearing from you. 🙃🙃🙃
    do you anticipate leaving your current guild because you need a change? Then come on over to Alexandria4ever. We are a casual, active, international group of players that score into the 1000’s. Looking for two additional players to come and join us. Alexandria4ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Our group is stronger than ever. Looking for two more players to complete the guild. 7+ players getting over 1k per challenge. If this sounds good then PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Bump.
    Come join us. 2 spots open.
    Join Alexandria4ever today. Two spots open. PM me or come knock on our door.

Alexandria4ever / Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Three spots open. We are an active casual international group that have fun killing zombies together. At least 7 members are hitting over 1000 per challenge. PM me or just knock on our door. Alexandria4ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Come join us! 3 spots open. Alexandria4ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Three spots. PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    ‘Tis the season. Come join our group. Two spots open. PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    One spot open. 5 players doing over 1000 stars in a casual active group. If this sounds like you, then PM me or just come knock on our door. Alexandria4ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    We are full up! Merry Christmas everyone!
    Happy New Year! We will probably have one spot available next Sunday. We are a bunch of international players that have fun killing zombies. The minimum is 300 per week but everyone scores way higher than that. We usually have 5 players that score over 1000. If this sounds like a place you need to be PM me or just come knock on our door.

Alexandria4ever
    Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors
    One spot open. Looking for that special someone to fill this spot. Group is comprised of very cool international players that have fun killing zombies together. Minimum requirements are 300. We usually have 5+ players over 1,000 and most everyone hits 500+. So, if this sounds like you, PM me or just come knock on our door.

See you soon.

Alexandria4ever
    Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors
    2 spots open. If a pair of you need to leave your current guild because everyone else has quit playing the game, then come over to our group. Everyone is active. 300 minimum. Most everyone is scoring 500 and above. A lot of players hit 1000+. PM me or just come knock on our door.

Alexandria4ever
    Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    The world as you knew it is gone, ravaged by an epidemic of the dead reanimated into mere husks of the people they once were. And they are everywhere. You may be a survivor, but little by little you’ve come to realize that those who survived can be far more dangerous than the mindless walkers roaming the earth. Your only chance to make it in this new world is to band together and find strength in numbers.

We are the Alexandria Safe-Zone, or simply Alexandria. We are a group of international survivors offering not only safety and camaraderie but also engaging chat, insightful gaming tips, and we also have a highly generous leader (Queen Zeva) who loves to give away free guild crates fairly often to reward our successes.

To join our ranks you must be level 30 or higher, no exceptions. In return for safety, hospitality, and loot we expect our members to pull in a minimum of 300 challenge stars per week. Don’t worry though, we understand when life throws you obstacles so as long as you let us know you won’t make the target ahead of time then we can work with you. We pride ourselves on being open and understanding as long as you pull your weight the rest of the time.

We would love to hear you bang on our front gate. Our guild name is Alexandria4Ever and our description says “Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors - 300 Minimum Stars”, so that should help you find us. We will entertain all applicants if there’s space enough to take on more. Those who don’t make the weekly minimum, and have no reason not to have made it, will be given a little food and a bottle of water and will be unceremoniously booted out into the wild. That’s your chance to get in. Hit us up! We’d love to add strong, able-bodied members to our community.

Come join the best group this side of the apocalypse! You owe it to yourself and those you were forced to leave behind.
    Really cool international group that enjoys killing zombies together. Currently, two spots open. PM me or just come knock on our door. Alexandria4ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    1 spot open. PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    We just lost someone because they didn’t want to participate in guild wars. We are gung ho for guild wars. Come join us and round out the playing field. 6 members over 1k. 2 players over 1.5 k. PM me or just come knock on our door. Alexandria4ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Come join us! One spot open. Guild war scores are 4 wins this week. We need that one person to join us to help us win. We are a casual but active international guild. We have 6+ players scoring over 1k per challenge and everyone else scoring over 500. If you are interested, PM me or just come knock on our door. Alexandria4ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Zeva
    Come join us. One spot open. PM me or just come knock on our door. Alexandria4ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    One spot open. Casual, active, international group that is killing it on each challenge. 6+ players over 1000. PM me or just come knock on our door.

Zeva
    Alexandria4ever
    Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors
    One spot open. Come join us. We are an active group. PM me or just come knock on our door. Alexandria4ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    One spot open. Come join us!!! Alexandria4ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    One spot open. Come join us. Alexandria4ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Come join us. Really cool international group looking for one more player to round out our group. PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    Look no further. You found your spot. 1 spot open for an active player that likes to have fun in a casual but active, international guild. If this sounds like your home, PM me or just come knock on our door. Alexandria4ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.
    2 spots open. Come join us. PM me or come knock on our door. Alexandria4ever. Zeva’s Zatoxian Warriors.