Hospital upgrade suggestion

Been thinking a thunk about the hospital, thought I'd put the idea out for discussion.
Hospital upgrade seems to max out quite early in the levelling-up process. I can see it's potentially unfair to let high-level players have stratospheric healing times, but how about this:
Queued survivors with minor bruising are often stuck behind more badly injured ones. Would it be possible to have an upgrade that allows you to reorder the queue? Then survivors/heroes with mild bruising could be processed sooner to be available for game play.
It could be a free feature, or it could be charged at 1 gold per queue jump.
As an NHS-trained Brit, I obviously object to anyone paying for fast-track health care lol. But as a game feature, it could make the hospital a slightly more dynamic part of the planning process.
Thoughts?
PandreqJankelTCBRITOhuskersoxfanRealClareBmsapaevDeathwish19JadenromeomimicaTeenahGee

Comments

• Infinite_M0nkeyInfinite_M0nkey Member Posts: 74
    Just to clarify: I know we can already pay to speed up healing, and yes, the above idea overlaps it. So there would be no point in spending 1 gold to queue-jump a survivor who only needs 1 for speed-heal anyway. I should have said mildly 'injured' rather than 'bruised'. Sorry.
    JankelJaden
  • JankelJankel Member Posts: 255
    @InfiniteM0nkey, it is something that I think for a long time, to be able to exchange the order of serious injuries, injured or bruised, would be of great help, I think it is not difficult to solve for programmers.
    Perhaps the current cure in the hospital is only linked to the consumption of gold? :s
    I hope they can do something.
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    Or a 4th slot for additional patient
    TCBRITODanski_46
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,054
    It's been suggested a lot and I'd like to see it happen but I'm not holding my breath. With the next council upgrade I hope that's one of them, rather than something pretty useless like the radio tent.
    romeo
  • Hanny1873Hanny1873 Member Posts: 16
    I suggested it about 18 months ago, and was openly mocked.... great idea but dont think it would happen! I suggested being able to move heavily injured players to the back in exchange for another 10 minutes onto their “sentance”
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 630
    ... or reset their time entirely.
    whitek111