Badge Guarantees

Hi @Vane, welcome! I'm sure you're well aware of this but badge randomness is one our biggest pet peeves in the game and this bundle is a perfect example. I would be SHOCKED if you get many sales on this because there's a really good chance the four badges you get from it will be absolutely useless crap. Now if you include some of guarantees like it be a % damage or DR at a certain shape/position I'd jump on it fast, maybe multiple times. Bet I wouldn't be the only one either...

tabernacSCBMA1Risvshield50SPC_TORRESromeoADPaqDBonesRenopwnsJenng

Comments

• vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,804
    This is true. I am running out of warriors to put my Critical Chance badges on!
    imacharlieromeoGovernator
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 139
    They should sell 4 crafted badges, where you can already see the stats but only position and shape is random.
    1Risromeo
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 239
    I stopped buying badge bundles way too expensive for the risk involved. Last time I got 3 CC 3 CD 1 Flat Dam and 1 Flat Health...not worth the high price at all

DoomSquad United Leader...teaching the young to fight! New to the game, come to our guild,it has several high level players 2nd accounts there willing to help you grow. We have a chat group where we share videos and strategy.
    vshield50Deadheads1RisSPC_TORRES
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 571
    Billbam said:

I stopped buying badge bundles way too expensive for the risk involved. Last time I got 3 CC 3 CD 1 Flat Dam and 1 Flat Health...not worth the high price at all

Exactly. Seems to be a pretty low hanging source of income for NG... or change the above bundle to only a few dollars. Only way I would even consider buying it as-is.
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,804
    They need to set a cap that when you reach a certain PL you only get % badges. That would be an improvement to say the least! Then I would feel a bit better about investing....
    DrUnpleasantADPaq1RisDBones
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 330
    I agree , every gold badge i get is either CC or CD
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 165
    I agree. Basically $10 each for a random legendary badge that you don't even know what it is? I wouldn't even pay $10 for a badge that I knew all the details for. That's valuing a fully badged survivor at $60. I can buy a whole other game for a system, and I would actually know what I bought in that case. Granted this game is free, but the prices on many mobile games are ridiculous. I guess, I'll just keep watching ads to do my part.
    Killdozer187_Grady
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 178
    Just crafted 18 badges in a row. Every single one a CC/CD.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,482
    @lonewanderer360 what with your luck running Tara for phones and now this, have you thought about sacrificing your first born to the NG RNG gods? Seemed to help me.....
    1RisJaden
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 587
    Too many CC, Health & CD badges
    Maybe we can send these to guildmates?
    Maybe someday
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,039
    edited February 20
    Since they are useless, I scrapped all my common, uncommon and rare CC and CD badges.

I really hate the Flat H, D and CD badges and NG needs to eliminate them altogether for the higher levels.

The CC and CD badges should be combined. This would make them more attractive for the players. Further, the CD needs to be increased to a minimum of 50%.
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, oNe PoInT fIvE MiLlIoN star guild
    ADPaqvshield50romeoJenng
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 560
    The inclusion of a flat damage badge (with 2 x % badges) can be better for assaults than 3 x % badges I believe). Not sure this merits the existence of flat health/damage badges though.

I certainly would never buy a badge component bundle at these rates. Between shape, position and buff type there is a 1 in 210 chance (5 x 6 x 7) chance of getting what you really want - and that's not accounting for the bonus lottery (+3% if Rufus is in the party etc).
    euchidromeo
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,626
    I think a crit damage buff boost to 50% is a bit excessive. I'd dread to think the sort of damage Rick could do with 3 x 50% crit damage badges. I can't remember where I read it but I'm sure I read on the forums somewhere that NG was looking to address the diminishing returns of a flat damage/health/crit badge vs % to make them more usable at end game.
    mimicaKilldozer187_1RisDanski_46
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 294
    That would be great @WellyLuga especially with another council update coming
    WellyLuga
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 178
    > @Firekid said:
    > @lonewanderer360 what with your luck running Tara for phones and now this, have you thought about sacrificing your first born to the NG RNG gods? Seemed to help me.....

I keep buying lottery tickets but they are about as rewarding as NG's component bundles...
    PandreqJadenGovernatorDanski_46
  • WinnfieldWinnfield Member Posts: 10
    Is this going to be in the next update also?
    Jenngvshield50Danski_46Grady