Rick's Wrath has openings! Looking for active players who can get 500 stars and are interested in GW

Comments

• ads888ads888 Member Posts: 1,652
    Bump ✊
  • CarolsCookiesCarolsCookies Member Posts: 129
    We just had 2 spots open up in our guild. We are a friendly group of longtime and some newer players. We ask for 400 stars in the challenge per week and are always willing to help! Most score well over 400 a week. Come join us! You wont regret it!!
    Come join us for the challenge!!
    Only 1 spot left now! Come join us!
    Bump
    Couple spots just opened up! Come join an active, supportive guild!
    We just had a couple spots open up if you’d like to join a fun, supportive, active guild! Come join us and try out the next challenge with us!
    Bump
  • XenathewarriorXenathewarrior Member Posts: 315
    Bump for a nice group, you won’t be sorry if you join them.
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 179
    Thanks Xena! A few spots open...bring some friends.
    1 spot available, just in time for GW!
    1 spot open, now is your chance!
    1 spot open, don't be stupid!
    2 spots open, bring a friend. Money back guarantee
    2 spots open. Come join us!! We’re a friendly, supportive guild of high level and mid-level players. Active in guild wars and challenge!!
    Now only 1 spot left!! Come join us!
    1 spot just reopened, come check us out!
    1 spot open now. Come join us!
  • xlMMKlxxlMMKlx Member Posts: 12
    edited June 2
    Nva
    ads888
    1 spot, 60+ preferred.
    1 spot open. 500 star challenge minimum. GW participation required. Over half the guild gets > 1000 stars. 
    If you don't join, you'll probably regret it, so...might as well. |-]
  • XenathewarriorXenathewarrior Member Posts: 315
    Bump.
    Thanks Xena! And....we're full.
    And...we have a spot again. Challenge minimum is 500 stars (although half the guild is usually well over 1000 or more), and GW participation is expected (currently 8-0 at Gold I). We use discord. For GW all we ask is that you can understand English in guild chat and not go off attacking at random, and we will find stuff for you to do at your skill level. (Ideally, looking for someone comfortable completing levels in 35 to 37 range).
  • EweJeansEweJeans Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I applied in game. I know I’m not high level yet, but I just started and play every day. I’ll get the requirements every challenge. Once I’m high enough level I’ll participate in wars. Thanks for consideration
    Hi EweJeans,
    Welcome to the game! I'm sorry, but we are looking for someone able to play in GW. I know there are a lot of guild families out there that have guilds set up for beginners, but unfortunately as a single guild we don't have that flexibility. Good luck to you!
    One spot opened up. 500 stars minimum in Challenge, must be active in GW, and able to read guild chat (we also use groupme and discord). 
    Come learn how to use the new badge system! (Yes you can still craft the exact badges you want with the best bonuses!)
    Request in game as "Ricks Wrath"...
    We did some house cleaning and have a rare 4 spots open, so perfect time to bring some friends with you. Is your current guild only semi-active, people not pulling their weight, frustrated with lack of organization in GW? You deserve better.

Come join a fun (but serious) independent guild. Currently Gold II in GW (9W-1L)
    Challenge minimum is 500 stars, although we average over 1000, and everyone contributes. We're here to help.
    We have a good handle on the new badge crafting system and can help you craft the exact badges you need, even if you never understood the old system...

We have a few spots open. If you are active in GW and can communicate (in game or Discord), then look no further!  
    We can help navigate the new badge crafting system Yes, you can still create badges with specific bonuses. 

Couple spots open. We finished GW just a few thousand short of master tier, 13W-1L. Another couple of active players will put us over the top next war, that could be you!