Rick's Wrath has openings! Looking for active players who can get 500 stars and are interested in GW

124»

Comments

• GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 179
    Perfect time to join for new GW and Challenge. Join the team, earn rewards, get advice, grow with us! 
    Bring a friend or 2, but spots are limited.
  • CarolsCookiesCarolsCookies Member Posts: 129
    A couple spots open! Come check us out! Fun, helpful but serious group active in challenge and guild wars. You won’t regret it!
    Come check us out for the next challenge and upcoming guild wars!
    Bump
    Come check us out! Great guild and guild wars this week,
    Now only 4 spots left! Come join us for the new challenge and guild wars! We’re very active in both! 500 star minimum, discord. Helpful, fun group! 
    Come join a great guild!
    Couple spots left! Come check us out! 
    Fun, supportive guild and very active. Come check us out!
    3 spots left! Come check us out! Very active, fun, supportive guild. Active in GW and challenge. Discord available too. 
    Want to try something new? Come check us out! We finished 4-0 last GW. Great, active supportive team! 
    Come check us out and join us for the next challenge! Just 3 spots left! 
    Come check us out and join us for the next challenge! Just 3 spots left! 
    Come join an active, fun, supportive, competitive guild! Active in challenge and guild wars! We were 4-0 last war and just missed master tier. Discord available too. 3 spots left now. Don’t wait!!
    Just 2 spots left now!! Come join us for the challenge and for upcoming guild wars! 
    Bump
  • shedshed Member Posts: 1
    Hi there,
    I am interested in joining your group.
    Although I am new to the forum I am level 72 and lead my current guild (Death Below).
    I am only the leader by default really  because I am the longest serving. 
    I currently get 650+ stars per challenge and play every day.
    I am sure this can be improved upon if I can find the right group and I would be active in the chat room.

Thanks for reading,.
    Paul 
    CarolsCookies
  • PPpantsCityBoyPPpantsCityBoy Member Posts: 1
    Hello, 
    I'm also interested in joining your group. 
    Player Level 70, 1100-1300 stars per challenge. Love Guild Wars and understand the importance of section Completion Bonuses! I have the discord app and can chat. 
    I would like to finish out this current challenge with my group but would like to join yours after, if you'll have me. 
    In-game name appears as PPpantsCityBoy. Thanks!
    CarolsCookies
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 179
    Sent you both PM's, but yeah, just send request in game to Ricks Wrath, come join the fun. |-]

Hello, 
    I'm also interested in joining your group. 
    Player Level 70, 1100-1300 stars per challenge. Love Guild Wars and understand the importance of section Completion Bonuses! I have the discord app and can chat. 
    I would like to finish out this current challenge with my group but would like to join yours after, if you'll have me. 
    In-game name appears as PPpantsCityBoy. Thanks!
    Gothgul sent you an inbox message. You can go ahead and search Ricks Wrath and request to join. Would love to have you join us. 
    shed said:
    Hi there,
    I am interested in joining your group.
    Although I am new to the forum I am level 72 and lead my current guild (Death Below).
    I am only the leader by default really  because I am the longest serving. 
    I currently get 650+ stars per challenge and play every day.
    I am sure this can be improved upon if I can find the right group and I would be active in the chat room.

Thanks for reading,.
    Paul 
    Hi there! Gothgul sent you an inbox message but feel free to search Ricks Wrath and request to join. We’d love to have you join us. 
    Bump