My new warrior, a keeper?

Is mr miyagi a keeper despite defensive stance?
Red mist is my no1 warrior

Thanks for your feedback

Comments

• sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    Your new warrior is AWESOME. DS can be nice in a pinch up to a certain point and can dole out loads of damage.
    Pic
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 89
    Agree. Warriors will often end up taking damage so def stance is pretty good, especially paired with power strike. Of course, Iron Skin would be desirable, too, but you can't get everything.
  • jbleroijbleroi Member Posts: 22
    Ok got a new one as well

Meet mr Russell.. one is allowed to stay. Russell or mr miyagi

• Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 115
    edited April 25
    To me Russell is better for 2 reasons, Iron Skin is universal defense, meaning you are not required to be in overwatch for it to work and Dodge because you have lucky to pair up with it. On higher challenge levels you can use Dodge to reduce a critical hit to a normal hit, pair that further with dodge/ hazard suit on armor / lucky on weapon and your warrior becomes a strong tank.

Edit: badged up with health / Damage reduction and damage, Russell becomes a ruthless killer.
    jbleroidalmer
  • jbleroijbleroi Member Posts: 22
    Ok thanks for you explanation
    Dbl_Edge_DEP
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 115
    All good. With Mr Miyagi... I think he is a 4 out of 5 warrior. DS doesn't kill it for him but iron skin would be preferred. I would keep both Russell and Mr M.
    jbleroi
  • Michonor23Michonor23 Member Posts: 61
    You should try to get another like your RedMist. I prefer Russell over Mr Miyagi because I find dodge very useful especially since he has lucky and iron skin is definitely better than defensive stance. However, I prefer my warriors to have retaliate so investing a lot of XP to raise a warrior from level 11 to 22 on up is not worth it. My ideal warrior would be Michonne’s traits with lucky.

Luck and retaliate the two traits I consider necessary to move forward with a warrior, as luck will match with Michonnes leader trait to trigger more often.
    jbleroi