more radios

Need better chances at getting radios. It takes weeks to save up radios to call survivors. And when i do finally get enough I crap for survivors, never even got a legendary on the weekend event where you better chance of get legendary. Gotta make it a little more fair for those who can't spend money on the game!!
Sand00Kan

Comments

• BodhiBodhi Member Posts: 55
    So you play for free and want the same chance as people who pay?
    Sand00Kan
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    Seems like there are more radios coming from the fence walkers in the Herd.
    Hopefully you will see then increase also.
    Maybe make a sacrifice to the RNG gods? o:)
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    maybe there will be "increased radio drop weekend event"

DonnieWaLkNDeAd
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,662
    I have actually seen a decrease in radios from The Herd event. I'm guessing gas is replacing some of the radios.
    DonnieWaLkNDeAd
  • snolpesnolpe Member Posts: 93
    They should add radios to the theatre
    DonnieWaLkNDeAd
  • I've gotten over 55 radios since yesterday, most coming from the herd .I was getting only 2 a day.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
  • MikewarriorMikewarrior Member Posts: 28
    Forget increase radio chance, just raise drop of epics and legends full time to what it was on those special weekends, and raise the special weekends like 10 % for epic and 10% for legend, so like 20%legend 40% epic 60%rare for 15 phone calls
    DonnieWaLkNDeAd
  • Sand00KanSand00Kan Member Posts: 3
    At first it was more walkie talkie.Put a price on what was once free is the eternal insult merchant :(
    Improve resources paid and keep what was free.
  • JazzJazz Member Posts: 125
    anyone recently use their radios, get anything relatively decent? my Hunter is maxed out at 14, I need a new one, but don't wanna waste my radios on low level or low capped survivors
  • Jazz said:

anyone recently use their radios, get anything relatively decent? my Hunter is maxed out at 14, I need a new one, but don't wanna waste my radios on low level or low capped survivors

I figured every time I went looking for a Legendary, I never find them. So I take my radio's and make a bunch of 1 calls and then reject them. My tent is maxed out so every rejection nets me between 3-5k in XP. At least I'm able to upgrade the Survivors I do have a little quicker.
    Mike Tyson
    Ovidmikel
  • Finnyboy14Finnyboy14 Member Posts: 65
    edited March 2016
    Some people are talking about that epics and legendarys should be easier to find, but if they will be easier to find i dont think they are worth it to hold the rank "epic or legendary". Because if you increase the drop chance they will get less rare right? So rares will be uncommon, uncommon will be common common will be, uh, super common? But still. The radio drop idea is good but increasing the drop rate of epics rares and legendaries? Nope. Not a good idea to me.

And that's why walkers are dumb, not givin' a crap about anything.
    Ovidmikel
  • DragoniusDragonius Member Posts: 93
    Hmm. Maybe your luck is just bad. I've had 105 radios within a week. Starting last friday, i used 30 radios on last weekend and have got 75 radios since monday to this moment. Doesn't feel too lousy drop rate to me.
    Ovidmikel
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    I think average for some players was 10-12 radios a day, but I guess it is different for everyone.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • Alibaba said:

I think average for some players was 10-12 radios a day, but I guess it is different for everyone.

I've had about 24 radios in the last 4 days
    Mike Tyson