Missing keys

Hi. In Headhunters 2 some members have less than 3 keys available for GW. Some none at all. Have a look at this, please?
Raven2318ShawtStuff

Comments

• Raven2318Raven2318 Member Posts: 184
    Same here...
  • VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 127
    @Raven2318 and @BikerPiet

Don't worry! They are given to the players only when they log in. So as soon as your guildmates open their game, they will have 3 keys. :)
    vshield50SPC_TORRES
  • BikerPietBikerPiet Member Posts: 8
    Cool! Thanks @Vane
    Vane
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,020
    edited February 23
    @Vane We've played only 2 Battles and 2 members that were in both Battles with me have 0 keys left.

Also, before Battle 2, I had 203 GW gas. After Battle 2 I had 203 GW gas. I saw the 5/5 given after Battle 1 but not Battle 2. I realize this is a free GW gas weekend and can't complain, but something is inconsistent here as well.

After a couple of game restarts my GW gas was added.
    Black Labs Matter.
    xMelx
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,020
    Also, one of the 2 that has 0 keys now wasn't registering VP until maybe 15 mins before end of Battle 2 though she played many missions in each of the 3 stages. She finished with 84 or so VP and should have had hundreds.
    Black Labs Matter.
    xMelx
  • mswilliemswillie Member Posts: 323
    I have also only signed up for two wars and I am missing a key. Not cool 😡
    Ms Willie
    The Followers
  • xMelxxMelx Member Posts: 16
    Yes I am missing a key and did at least 20 battles with only 4 accounted for. I just want my key back. The other isn't that big of a deal my team still won. Once again disappointed in GW. I get there will be issues but this is getting crazy. Getting to the point my patience is running thin and I will no longer want to play GW at all. I saw other weird things as well. But not a big deal.