Guilds Not Loading

I can’t enter the GW screen to join a battle. It says the guild is loading. I have the latest version. Jeez. :neutral:
JenngSPC_TORRESSCBMATHCrossZetteXboysALF4realsNezozeekdogromeoADPaq

Comments

• Gunny_HighwayGunny_Highway Member Posts: 219
    Same here what the fuck, why not paused gw until fucking bugs are done???
    JenngSCBMATCBRITO
  • allisallis Member Posts: 115
    I’m having same issue, as are some of my guild members.
    JenngSCBMAromeo
  • WechoneWechone Member Posts: 20
    What's going on we finally have enough members to sign up and now I can't play ....it says I can't connect to my Guild ...check back later !!!! Geesh !!!! No rewards ....no battle....no fun !!!!
    romeo
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,762
    same Just happened to both my accounts

JenngSCBMAromeo
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 851
    So, the in game news said check your version, I am at 3.1.4.4 and still locked out.. First war went fine. Really? @Shteevie
    SPC_TORRESJenng
  • gndriagndria Member Posts: 40
    Me too. Was working really well until that point. Completed 2 successive battles, a message came up that said maintenance mode and now can’t get into guilds.
    JenngSPC_TORRES
  • GangyGangy Member Posts: 2
    I’m having same issue:(
    JenngSPC_TORRES
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 565
    Yup, Guild problems here despite being on the most recent Android version.
    JenngSPC_TORRES
  • Eliyah_mEliyah_m Member Posts: 18
    Are they fucking seroius ?
    They messed up everything with gw
    xbamfxromeo
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 851
    Wow, back in the game...
    Governatorxbamfxromeo
  • jjjj4473jjjj4473 Member Posts: 19
    Same for me, unable to load guild
    Jenngxbamfxromeo
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,577
    Just got back in. Hoping to do next one. Crossing fingers...
    SPC_TORRESJenngSCBMAxbamfx
  • oldTomDSoldTomDS Member Posts: 15
    > @Jenng said:
    > Welcome @Vane !!!
    >
    >
    > I already tried patience, cussing, and checked the version.

Having the same issue and I happened to complete a challenge mission and now challenge stars are not matching up.
  • suzequeuesuzequeue Member Posts: 148
    Our guild Amazons had many of us locked out. My VP wasnt being counted, a guild mate encountered himself already playing a mission. literally the same problems as last time
    Midlo88
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 319
    Exactly the same as last week. Points not being counted for our guild. Cant get into GW. Update did nothing
  • Infinite_M0nkeyInfinite_M0nkey Member Posts: 21
    @SCBMA
    That was my experience exactly. Who bloody well decided to restart the guild & social services at the start of GW?
    The concept of "learning from experience" doesn't seem to be in the NG culture just now.
    SCBMA
  • VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 206

@SCBMA

That was my experience exactly. Who bloody well decided to restart the guild & social services at the start of GW?

The concept of "learning from experience" doesn't seem to be in the NG culture just now.

Thanks for feedback and sorry about that; the reason is basically because if not done, all the other battles afterwards would be affected by the same plague. And doing it that way is because it is pretty much the only way it could be done :( If you get more of the same trouble, please let me know here.
  • Midlo88Midlo88 Member Posts: 15
    Suze is referencing me. I went to do a battle and Midlo88 was already battling. BUT I’M MIDLO88?!?!
    suzequeueTHCrossromeo
  • Chupacabra_BDChupacabra_BD Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    New GW, same BS.
    No connection to guild, no chance to play for 15 minutes, some of our guildmembers didnt received keys.
    We spend our leisure time on weekend to support our guild for THIS crap? ayfkm?
  • VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 206
    Midlo88 said:

Suze is referencing me. I went to do a battle and Midlo88 was already battling. BUT I’M MIDLO88?!?!

Did this happen for you in a battle that started this hour, @Midlo88? Please try force-closing your game, most of the time it should help with it, and we are now working on trying to prevent it from happening in the next battles.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,007
    edited February 23
    Yeah, I was trying to get back into my guild for the start of the war, and couldn't. I sent a ticket in to support. Then suddently, after the battle started, I was able to get back in to guilds, but the war wasn't going.

Hoping that the 9 am (Pacific time) battle goes better. *crosses fingers*
    Vane
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,007
    I had the same thing happen to me. I agree, it sucks. But Vane said that they have reset everything and it should work for the next battles *fingers crossed*.
  • suzequeuesuzequeue Member Posts: 148
    If > @Vane said:
    > Suze is referencing me. I went to do a battle and Midlo88 was already battling. BUT I’M MIDLO88?!?!
    >
    > Did this happen for you in a battle that started this hour, @Midlo88? Please try force-closing your game, most of the time it should help with it, and we are now working on trying to prevent it from happening in the next battles.

We played at 10AM against espana legends