Guilds Not Loading

2»

Comments

• VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 127
    suzequeue said:

If > @Vane said:

> Suze is referencing me. I went to do a battle and Midlo88 was already battling. BUT I’M MIDLO88?!?!

>

> Did this happen for you in a battle that started this hour, @Midlo88? Please try force-closing your game, most of the time it should help with it, and we are now working on trying to prevent it from happening in the next battles.

We played at 10AM against espana legends

All right, thanks for more info!
    suzequeueromeo
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 114
    No more Guild War, cancel this game mode, turn your attention to improving the challenge and maybe the game will go back to the way it was before all this confusion that GW caused.

GW only causes problems and annoyance to players, definitely not fun. It's tiring, and frustrating.
    SPC_TORRESxbamfx
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,349
    3 guild mates and myself spent 20mins locked out
    11:00 am cst war
    Not fun

SCBMATCBRITO
  • Katz_Killers18Katz_Killers18 Member Posts: 191
    Wow! This is the first Guild Wars my Guild had enough to play, got in with no glitches and moved through smoothly, winning a battle! It's like an alternative dimension!!!

I hope we stay in this dimension the rest of the weekend! Highly unusual!!
    I hope everyone else's gets worked out ASAP!!!

SPC_TORRESwrinkled_bag
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,963
    My guild finally got in and we played 2 battles this morning and early afternoon. We won one and lost one, but everything went smoothly and we played well both times. I am actually hoping to use my 3rd key for the FIRST TIME EVER in 35 minutes.

Awesome!
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,304
    I ended the day using only 2 of my 3 keys. Getting locked out of a potential battle cost me a chance to use it. Sucks, but that’s the it goes sometimes. :neutral:
    SPC_TORRES
2»