Bugs with Guild Wars

We had 6 battles, I’m the leader of our guild Go Cubs Go 2016.

First 5 battles we won, but there appeared to be little or no opposition from the other side. All 5 battles were landslides for us, several of us had to restart our devices to start getting credit for individual attacks. We also noticed no guild war gas was being used.

The last battle (#6) I could not join in and help because I had no keys left (WTF!) we also had our only loss. Not happy.

Lastly, WTD creators need to identify how scores are calculated - the scores jumped like crazy and did not make sense.

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,399
    Welcome to the forums. Due to the problems with the first war, guild war gas costs was reduced for zero for this weekend. There were many problems this weekend for most players, missing keys and missions not being credited. I am sure NG is aware of them but I would suggest submitting a ticket ingame. The forums is overwhelming with posts like these!
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    Mike_GoCubs2016PandreqTJSromeo
  • Mike_GoCubs2016Mike_GoCubs2016 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you WellyLuga will do
  • IAmNeganIAmNegan Member Posts: 6
    6 signed up but won’t start battle (Negans NoBodies)
  • VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 127
    hey @IAmNegan , let me know if you can begin the next battle?
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 439
    edited March 9
    Just played a mission and didn’t get any VP/RP. Trying a restart.

Edit: worked fine after restart.
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 488
    Yeah, seemed to be some lag at the start. Enough people signed up but the battle didn't start for a few minutes after it was supposed to.
  • TheCrabTheCrab Member Posts: 84
    @Vane I've just withdrawn from a battle because we had not the minimun members and I've lost the key
    IGN : TheCrab
    Currently : Level 71
    Guild : Mavericks NWO
  • razvanalburazvanalbu Member Posts: 2
    I just started a GW and no mission registers as a win for me. I did 8 missions, in different areas, some even 3 times, restarted game 3 times, restarted phone one time, and still doesn't register any of my wins. Pretty buggy still :(
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 2,838
    Contacted support already but just for info. Minutes before this last battle it played the credits of the previous battle and my key displayed as 🔑 -

I was still registered in the war log but when I started playing I could see myself in the maps and registered 0 points. The screen at the end of all maps I played said “out of time”

psychwolfxbamfxSCBMASPC_TORRES
  • TweetyBirdTweetyBird Member Posts: 86
    edited March 9
    @Vane @Jenng I am having a similar problem. It says I am in a map that I cleared. No points.

Game froze. Cleared memory, same problem. Uninstalled, download to reinstall is taking so long I won't be able to get back in on time.

I am using the latest version.

I don't understand why @psychwolf did the JSS about a legitimate problem. What I am missing?
    JenngTCBRITOpsychwolfSCBMA
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,118
    @Jenng did you spectate the previous battle? Did it use a key?
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 277
    Same issue as reported by @Jenng
    It’s happening again :(
    JenngTCBRITOTweetyBird
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 450
    Same problems here AGAIN, not getting credits/rewards for battles won, seeing myself in battles when I’m not and device reboot & logging in/out did not resolve the problems.
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
    JenngTCBRITOTweetyBird
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 2,838
    edited March 9
    No @Firekid , did not spectate. I played the previous battle and it was a couple minutes before the next battle started ( I was signed up to play and had 1 key for it) the previous battle credits screen popped up and that’s when my key was zero. Then during that battle was when all that zero points shenanigans happened.

Now that, that battle is done i didn’t see the end screens at all and my GW’s screen is black.

Cannot spectate at all. It stays with the blacked out screen now even after closing the app. I’m out of keys anyway but hopefully it’s fixed before tomorrow’s battles.

Edit: with the next battle in progress my GW’s screen is back to normal lol so yay for that.

SCBMATweetyBirdSPC_TORRES
  • TweetyBirdTweetyBird Member Posts: 86
    edited March 11
    I am seeing the same blank screen.

Edit: GW screen is still blank after next battle started.

Edit: Screen back to normal on the next days reset.
  • TheWizEdTheWizEd Member Posts: 45
    So I woke up this morning to join my guild in GW and noticed I had already signed up for GW. Not possible. Last GW I put in a key late Sunday but not enough to start a battle and time ran out for GW. I think the key was left over from the previous weeks GW. The opponent scored 0 points, which makes me think the same thing happened for the opponent, 5 members signed up and contributed their key but time ran out.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,963
    My husband has 0 keys right now, even though our guild has only played 2 battles today.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,118
    Yep got a missing key in our guild too @ads888 only played two and no key left...
  • FireDragonFireDragon Member Posts: 43
    I lost 100 points and 1 key.
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 439
    edited March 9
    It's a minor visual bug, glitch warts is working as intended.

Thanks for playing.
    Large
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 114
    This is not a guild battle, this is a war of trouble.

@Vane , No more GW, cancel that game mode. It is almost 4 months and NG is unable to solve the problems.

@Vane , I played for 50 minutes, came out and went back to the game a few times, and yet I got zero points. I lost a key, and now what? How do you get the points my guild and I lost? How long is this going to go on? Every week we are harmed, every battle some player from Legacy EH has problems.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,963

My husband has 0 keys right now, even though our guild has only played 2 battles today.

Many thanks to NG for fixing the issue for us!
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 79
    Had a bug last night I haven't seen mentioned. In my last battle agains a "human" enemy, the enemy team consisted of only 2 survivors. The third person was blacked out. I was so surprised to see this that I didn't get a screenshot.

Also in the actual battle I'm pretty sure there were only 2 enemies, at least I only saw and killed 2. Obviously there is a microscopic chance that a third enemy was killed by walkers out of sight, but as the battle only took like 4 rounds I think that feels a bit far fetched.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,347
    @Burmeliinis as far as I’m aware it’s not a bug. It happens when others in your guild are also attacking the human enemy at the same time. Another player may have taken out 1 and failed. I’ve had an empty one when others cleared it, I had to open the gate and get to the safe zone to finish it.
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 79
    zbot said:

@Burmeliinis as far as I’m aware it’s not a bug. It happens when others in your guild are also attacking the human enemy at the same time. Another player may have taken out 1 and failed. I’ve had an empty one when others cleared it, I had to open the gate and get to the safe zone to finish it.

Aah, that makes sense! So it works like the Distance in that respect. Thanks for the clarification.
  • NommaeNommae Member Posts: 17
    So bugs I noticed:

1. My keys never reset with the daily reset so was left with only 1 key for today.
    2. Clicking the rewards in guild shop doesn't pop up the item preview window.