Assaults - dump Bryan and invest in Wesley?

I know Bryan's stats aren't that great. I've been holding on to him for sentimental reasons but I think it's time to move on. Would you advise I retire him to beef Wesley up? Keep him for any reason? I feel like Wesley, while not a unicorn, would be a solid replacement for Bryan but I'm bowing to the experts of this forum. Thanks!

Comments

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,831
    I like Wesley - but I would not retire Bryan.

The token return value is laughable at best, he's 3 pink (close to 4), he can still be useful for Distance if nothing else. You might also want to have a few more survivors in your roster for GW.

I am not sure if I would spend those 4k to get him to 4 pink - I would have waited until I had enough to level up every trait and promote him at the same time - but I certainly would keep him.

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
    TJSBWilsSCBMACronus
  • Aussom_PossumAussom_Possum Member Posts: 7
    Thank you for the advice Jaden
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    edited February 28
    I agree with Jaden.

The Token return is painfully low so I'd keep Brian for the distance.

Wesley is nice but IMO he'd be better if he had Lucky in place of Ruthless so 'I' wouldn't invest in him as I believe Lucky is important for Assults but again, that's just my opinion.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    BWilsJadenSCBMACronus
  • TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    To add.
    I like his hat. :smiley:
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
    SCBMA
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 59
    I again like Ruthless over Luck. Luck is not as useful on ranged survivors as on melee survivors. But otherwise I agree on everything said.