There is more to the grind than the challenge alone: the weapons swap grind

Whilst i applaud the efforts made by NG to reduce the challenge grind there is something i have to get off my chest, something that bothers me endlessly more:

the weapon swap grind.

Having to first take a weapon and armor off of a survivor and then having to put it back on another survivor.

This is annoying in the challenge but it is truly mind numbingly blow-your-brains-out horrible in the distance.

I spend more time changing weapons and armor between survivors than i do completing the distance.

This and only this makes me start to strongly dislike the distance.

It also makes you lose precious time in GW when you need to swap survivors or their gear.

@Vane how difficult is it to allow us to direct swap weapons and armor between our survivors?

If NG made this possible I think it would make for a better and faster paced gaming experience.

If this could happen you would make a lot of players a whole lot happier, and it would have zero negative impact on NG's bottom line, quite the contrary i believe.

Any chance of this happening in the near future? Or ever?
ErmaksShadowWalkerJadenpsychwolfRealClareBromeotjhookrYorkshireSteveKyrusaquilaFirekidTroublemakerMystiqueJenngJayZdonald6283BurmeliiniszeekdogBWilsTheCrab8900rpmKarajocasuzequeueDrUnpleasantdalmerDBonesTripod

Comments

• TheWizEdTheWizEd Member Posts: 59
    Wow, so you only upgrade one weapon and armor per type? And then they have to change cloths? By the time you do all that swapping GW is over.
    Karajoca
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,292
    Yes. This has been a problematic thing for a long time.

It's a big problem on GWs too.

Solutions welcomed.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    MystiqueJenngYorkshireSteve
  • Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 140
    @Vane : you guys have probably all been very busy with this update.

If you could find the time, an answer to my questions would be greatly appreciated.
  • FrankoFranko Member Posts: 16
    edited March 2019
    To add to that, it would be nice if we could easily swap between different preset teams that have the equipment already equipped. I hate having to swap survivors and gear especially with Guild wars.