Daily Quest for today (Monday 3/4/19) includes something not possible.

captainjrlcaptainjrl Member Posts: 28
One of my daily quests for today states 'Win Challenge Missions' which is not available to be done today. Can someone fix this ASAP?

Thanks
TheKing

Comments

• NAVICORENAVICORE Member Posts: 1
    I have the same issue.
    TheKing
  • JekyllJekyll Member Posts: 7
    Can't complete
  • VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 158
    Hi there! Sorry to hear that it happened! Please contact our support and they will take care of it and help you out :)
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,400
    What in the Wide Wide World of Sports! Is going on here

Thanks @Vane
    Had that happen on my lowest account yesterday..... contacted The Help Squad

• TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,980
    I had this happen once when I had a quest to complete Distance missions. Although support compensated me, they were unable to give me the challenge cup credit. So now I am forever 'off' in my number of challenge cups. Drives me nuts... it's bad enough having odd amounts of gas, now I have odd amounts of challenge cups too.
    SPC_TORRES
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 543
    @TransmuteJun, I have ocd about odd numbers, if I miss a daily quest trophy I only do enough to get even numbers back.
    SPC_TORRES
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,980
    edited March 6
    Danski_46 said:

@TransmuteJun, I have ocd about odd numbers, if I miss a daily quest trophy I only do enough to get even numbers back.

I don't like the odd numbers, but I don't want to miss out on 5 cups (the quest, plus the 'completion quest') just to fix it... :(
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,400
    Thanks for the radios @Vane and the nice people at support

JadenVane