Weekends inconvenient

I cannot believe that you have given more time to the distance which just sits there bugging you when you get as far as you can and left guild wars weekends only.
For many people who have family, work, social lives, this is the worst time. The whole attraction long term of this game is that you can dip in and out and play it when it is most convenient. Guild wars spoils this. This is particularly true because many guilds are multinational in different time zones because there was no reason not to be.
We are an active guild but it’s proving impossible to set times. That being so It’s trmendously damaging to the gaming experience to sit there having to keep checking back because there are 3 or 4 waiting to play only to find that others have given up because it’s 3 hours later.
Guild wars in its current format is intrusive unless you belong to a hardcore single time zone guild.
suzequeueRealClareBKatz_Killers18SCBMAbigbeanoCaptainslayerHerbergecrambert_necZardoxDrhooErmaks

Comments

• biter370biter370 Member Posts: 117
    I would like to suggest extending GW through Mondays also, can’t play in the weekends 😂😂😂
    JenngbigbeanoRedneck_Rampage
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 229
    Yup... especially during the summer. I refuse to park on the app playing guild wars all weekend long
    JankelDanski_46biter370Drhoo
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,011
    Agree 100%.

Time constraints are just sad.
    Mavericks Guild Family
    TCBRITOHerbergebiter370
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 90
    3 days would be good....and give us x number of keys and let us use them when we want rather than refresh daily.
    DoomSquadCBlock Leader...teaching the young to fight!
    TCBRITOChiefkeobiter370
  • HerbergeHerberge Member Posts: 198
    I would suggest the following:
    1. 3 players max to play for GW; being in a guild with different nationalities of players that's the average number of players that could play at the same time frame without forcing them to play.in a certain time requirement.
    2. 3 players vs 3 players; fixed it to 3, that is the number of players allowed to join; remove the minimum but put penalty with RP deduction if player backs out.
    3. 3!; put the number of sectors to 3 factorial only, So that players still have the energy to enjoy the most difficult sector.
    4. 30 minutes game time and 30 minutes waiting time instead of 1 hour both. The 1 hour GW time is creating a 3 hour-minimum associated time, due to 1 hour player gathering, 1 hour waiting and 1 hour GW playing.
    Firekidcrambert_necCaptainslayer
  • ZardoxZardox Member Posts: 110
    We need mid-week wars!
    Captainslayer
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,388
    @Herberge it's called guild wars not team wars

We are a fully international guiId with about 8 different times zones most of us are up until like 3am sometimes or waking up really early so we can play as we are very dedicated to each other.

I'd suggest getting an outside chat app to help organise your ppl
    Proud member of the Army of Slayers top guild in guild wars

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    romeo