Guild Wars not registering any victories and/or points

Trying to participate in Guild Wars continues to frustrate. As of now, it’s not registering any victories or points. Of course, there is no longer a way to contact the developers (unless I’m missing something - please point it out).

Davidicus2

Comments

• MajorAsselMajorAssel Member Posts: 1
    Yeah, won three battles, first two, same map. "Found enemy" on third try, different map, no score showing, no enemy to attack, all maps still open -even tho I beat one twice...
    Davidicus2
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,440
    @taradacktyl click settings (gear icon), help, click on any of the FAQ to see the answer, contact us should pop up, click that to send a support request.
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 450
    Big problems AGAIN today, not getting points.
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
  • devynroguedevynrogue Member Posts: 14
    edited March 10
    NG sucks big time. Fought my ass off in last war and it didn't register a single battle. FIX THIS SHIT!
  • LilTexLilTex Member Posts: 17
    Same here.. my entire team at one point was playing the same missions over and over and they wouldn’t show cleared nor did they receive any points. I logged out and thn logged back in and tht stopped it but I lost time I couldn’t get back either.
  • Davidicus2Davidicus2 Member Posts: 35
    > @MajorAssel said:
    > Yeah, won three battles, first two, same map. "Found enemy" on third try, different map, no score showing, no enemy to attack, all maps still open -even tho I beat one twice...

Same problem here