DoomSquad Family is now Recruiting

191011121315»

Comments

• red111red111 Member Posts: 905
    DoomSquad Family 
    Update:  

We will have 1 spot open in our training guild, DoomSquadLegion 250 min.  Very patient and hands-on training for newer players including a boot camp chat to help.  Pm me if interested.   If this minimum is too low for you, you can always join anyway and asked to be moved up next availability when a spot opens in a higher clan.  They are guild war active but sign up is not mandatory.   All we ask is if you do sign up use all your attacks.  
    Update:

All guilds currently appear as full, however, we can make space in DoomSquadCBLOCK - 500 min if you are seeking a spot with us, I can drop my mini account for a break to make room.  Just let me know by replying or send me a pm if interested in that spot to get you in.  It is a GW optional guild, all we ask if you do sign up use all of your attacks.  Visitors or permanent members are both welcome.
    We will have one opening in our training guild come Monday,  DoomSquadLegion 250 min.  We offer a very active and hands on Bootcamp chat for new players to the game.  Message me if interested in joining or visiting.  We could create 2 spots in there if you are seeking to join with a friend.  
    DoomSquad Family Update:
    👉We are currently full in all guilds.  Message me to secure a spot in future challenges.  
    We have just one opening this week in our training guild, DoomSquadLegion, 250 min.  They are war active with a great & patient planner to train in wars. It is not mandatory to sign up, all they ask if you do you must use all your attacks and be willing to follow the plan.  We offer a bootcamp training chat for newer players to the game to help you learn fast. If this minimum is too low for you, join anyway and we can get you moved up quickly with our challenge up system.  pm me with questions or if you seek to join.
    2 spots open in DoomSquadLegion, 250 min.  Apply today or message me with questions!
    Bump
    DoomSquad Family Update: Only opening this week is one in our training guild, DoomSquadLegion, 250 min.  They are war active with a great & patient planner to train in wars. It is not mandatory to sign up, all they ask if you do you must use all your attacks and be willing to follow the plan.  We offer a bootcamp training chat for newer players to the game to help you learn fast. If this minimum is too low for you, join anyway and we can get you moved up quickly with our challenge up system.  PM me with questions or if you seek to join.  If you would like to join with a friend, I can move my mini account out of there to make it happen!  
    All guilds are currently full.  Please pm me to secure a spot for future openings.   
    We have an opportunity to have a visitor this comming week to DoomSquad Elite.  2500+ preferred.   Pm me if interested ;) 
  • NordakNordak Member Posts: 59
    Highly recommend the DoomSquad Family. Did a visit with these guys -- fun, friendly, competitive atmosphere, made me feel as part of the family. 

Really great people, don't pass up this opportunity!

red111
    We have one opening this week in DoomSquadCBLOCK. 500 min!  Message me to join or to visit.    
    Current Openings:
    💀DoomSquad - 1500 min
    💀DSF Nomads - 800 min 
    💀DoomSquad 3 - 600 min
    💀DoomSquadCBLOCK - 500 min
    💀DoomSquadLegion - 250 min
    Fahqbendover
  • FahqbendoverFahqbendover Member Posts: 433
    Update spaces in doomsquad 2 no minimum 
  • FahqbendoverFahqbendover Member Posts: 433
    Bump