I know I’m not the first, but...

I’m still hella excited!

Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
TJSCronuspsychwolfSPC_TORRESJadenjimmorrison369THCrossDanski_46romeoden4playbladgierVanekmrDrUnpleasantTCBRITOignasNezoShadowWalkerBWilsGovernatorNarniaJenngRealClareBDBonesZetteMichonor23mcbkhicksMrLuckyTrickstermack22FingerfoodATLAS-ZMattOfEarthmsapaevbiter370WellyLugaDonCoqui

Comments

• The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 291
    Impressive. I have yet to get closer than 32/47, and that was due to extra fire damage last week
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,509
    Oh yes, I had one a few weeks back. Snapped a pic somewhere on my phone...
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 388
    Amazing! I just finished it again with the same amount of resources as you at the same second! (Picture already posted above)
    Flatulent person
    THCrossMrLucky
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,171
    Awesome, congrats @WellyLuga! Haven't been able to finish Set 4 without any survivor losses. We'll see how this week goes!
    WellyLugaMrLucky
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,083
    > @Danski_46 said:
    > Not mine, this was a guy from the distance line group, just as awesome as all you zero losses😁

I’m a bit perplexed how you are able to finish that final map with a dead survivor.
    Danski_46SCBMAMrLucky
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 695
    I wonder if he scrapped a survivor after completing it?
    MrLuckyromeo
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,743
    edited May 14
    JayZ said:

Awesome, congrats @WellyLuga! Haven't been able to finish Set 4 without any survivor losses. We'll see how this week goes!

I got really close the last time we had this set, 6 weeks ago. I got to the 5 armoured clean and then it fell apart. I was sulking and complained that mission 20 was literally impossible to pass without a loss, once you've got yourself dug into the top left corner I couldn't imagine getting to the finish line. Then a guild mate shared a vid of someone doing it, I think it was a @mimica one!

I had several survivors deep into the red, Sasha must have had <2k health left :lol:
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 565
    edited May 14
    Cronus said:

> @Danski_46 said:

> Not mine, this was a guy from the distance line group, just as awesome as all you zero losses😁

I’m a bit perplexed how you are able to finish that final map with a dead survivor.

I've seen sole survivors 'complete' distance maps while struggling with walkers - I think it happens if their other team member dies elsewhere on the map while they are in the 'end' zone. You lose the survivor but the map is counted as complete.

Might also be fire/bleed damage killing the remaining walker needed at the end of the turn, but also killing the survivor in the same 'enemy round'.
    Danski_46
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,171

Cronus said:

> @Danski_46 said:

I've seen sole survivors 'complete' distance maps while struggling with walkers - I think it happens if their other team member dies elsewhere on the map while they are in the 'end' zone. You lose the survivor but the map is counted as complete.

Might also be fire/bleed damage killing the remaining walker needed at the end of the turn, but also killing the survivor in the same 'enemy round'.
    Ironically, I just had the opposite happen, where one of my guys in the exit was in a struggle and the other one ran to "safety" off the screen. The mission ended with both of them dead.

What team did you use for mission 20 @WellyLuga ? Perfect is already a no-go for me. Accidentally lost a survivor to an exploder, whoops!
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,743
    > @JayZ said:
    > > @Danski_46 said:
    >
    > > Not mine, this was a guy from the distance line group, just as awesome as all you zero losses😁
    >
    >
    >
    > I’m a bit perplexed how you are able to finish that final map with a dead survivor.
    >
    > I've seen sole survivors 'complete' distance maps while struggling with walkers - I think it happens if their other team member dies elsewhere on the map while they are in the 'end' zone. You lose the survivor but the map is counted as complete.
    >
    > Might also be fire/bleed damage killing the remaining walker needed at the end of the turn, but also killing the survivor in the same 'enemy round'.
    >
    > Ironically, I just had the opposite happen, where one of my guys in the exit was in a struggle and the other one ran to "safety" off the screen. The mission ended with both of them dead.
    >
    > What team did you use for mission 20 @WellyLuga ? Perfect is already a no-go for me. Accidentally lost a survivor to an exploder, whoops!

Sasha, Abe, assault. This was the vid showing me how it's done so I basically copied this, somehow scraping my way along the top to the exit.
    mack22THCross