Server crash?

RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 88
@Vane so I was drinking my morning coffee and watching some ad videos in the game waiting for the challenge to open up (I had about 5 minutes). I watched the countdown and chose a mission. I picked my team and when I hit enter, the game loaded about 2/3 of the way and then just sat there. I closed out of the app and re-opened multiple times, only to get stuck at the initial loading screen every single time. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and it started me in the first encounter and asked if I wanted to load my profile. I tapped yes and again got stuck on the opening loading screen. I'm not a cheater, I've never tried to use hacks or anything like that and I'm not even really that good at this game, I just wanna play my challenge rounds man. Can someone please help me out? Thanks in advance.
JenngRufusDog2016

Comments

• StardomxStardomx Member Posts: 2
    Not funny any more. Fresh week, fresh problem. Getting tired.
    RenopwnsmimicaGunny_Highway
  • cuoredimentacuoredimenta Member Posts: 1
    Same for me. The game won't load.
  • JulezJulez Member Posts: 2
    Buyed a gas booster after the Chalenge starts and now stuck in the loading screen. Thanks NG.... Money is ticking.
  • RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 88
    Welp I can't necessarily say I'm GLAD that I'm not the only one with this problem but it just perplexes me how the game has been having countless problems since Guild Wars season 2 started....
  • rachel227rachel227 Member Posts: 18
    This happpened to me and boyfriend but only after we tried to play Daryl’s nightmare.
    tbdbitlRenopwnsWickedDaemon
  • joiseyaljoiseyal Member Posts: 1
    Played 4 challenge missions and crapped out loading and now can't get past killing walkers at main screen.
  • scootertrashscootertrash Member Posts: 2
    I am stuck on loadind screen i have uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game and i am still stuck on loading screen
  • Spatan76Spatan76 Member Posts: 2
    Only problem will be how are ng gonna solve this.
  • RufusDog2016RufusDog2016 Member Posts: 6
    It may be related to Daylight Savings Time, resetting the time schedule but ... tap tap tap are you guys listening and trying to fix this bug? Or are you just staring at the screen laughing at these comments.
    Renopwnsbrock
  • brockbrock Member Posts: 51
    Game won't load! Stop crammi g so much shit into the game! It's pretty normal that it overloads! I'm surprised the server hasn't blew up yet!
    RenopwnsTCBRITO
  • hpking1989hpking1989 Member Posts: 3
    Stuck on loading screen grrrrrr
    Renopwns
  • KilleaKillea Member Posts: 4
    I logged on this morning and played 2 challenge missions, on the 3rd mission my game froze while loading, I waited about 10 minutes and closed the game. Now I cant even log on.
    Renopwns
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 2,842

Lol I kid, I kid........... it’s Elsa’d for a plethora of peeps today. They’re working on a fix.
    SCBMARenopwns
  • LevLev Member Posts: 4
    I can't log in to my game. I was playing Challenge, suddenly in the middle of gameplay, the game hung up. Screen was not responding, video and animation stopped, only home button and multi-tasking button worked. So I completely kill the application. I re-logged in to my game and could not logging in. I tried plenty times.

My in-game name : Lev
    Player Level : 58
    Here are the video screenshot : https://www89.zippyshare.com/v/mjmQX3G9/file.html

Thanks.
  • Adamski316Adamski316 Member Posts: 10
    I got exactly same issue. Game froze at the loading stage. I played 5 challenge missions
  • Gunny_HighwayGunny_Highway Member Posts: 218

wtf?
    every week new damn mistakes, I have 1 day and 15 hours gas and xp booster run, which I picked up especially for the challenge.
    finally bring the damn game stable to run before you try to implement new stuff.
    or invest the coal that you do with the bundles acu times something in reasonable server

• ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 112
    Hello,
    Its my daily hour play and i cannot login. Stuck on the killing walker..

What to do? Im with free gas and dont have other time to play..
    Thanks!
  • japetro3japetro3 Member Posts: 1
    Let’s just hope it’s fixed soon
  • Holmsey3Holmsey3 Member Posts: 3
    I bought 5 day gas and xp bundle and the time is ticking. Would like that resetting or reimbursing please. So many problems it's getting ridiculous now NG
    Renopwns
  • hpking1989hpking1989 Member Posts: 3
    Started the guild and it crashed! Wouldn't load up again, so I deleted the game and downloaded it again... Now I've got this screen and it's stuck!!!
    I hope I don't lose my new crossbow I spent £12.99 on last night 😭 please fix asap
    Renopwns
  • WickedDaemonWickedDaemon Member Posts: 3
    > @rachel227 said:
    > This happpened to me and boyfriend but only after we tried to play Daryl’s nightmare.

On top of not killing stuff, I'm missing out on the few hours of my XP booster! So sad.
  • rflehtorflehto Member Posts: 1
    Game stuck yet again. What gives?
    Renopwns
  • Gunny_HighwayGunny_Highway Member Posts: 218
    with one acc i can log in with the other not ??? wtf`???
  • BikersBikers Member Posts: 11
    When is NG going to come out with an estimate for repair?
    RufusDog2016
  • JohnwickJohnwick Member Posts: 3
    Non riesco più ad entrare nel gioco
  • JohnwickJohnwick Member Posts: 3
    Non riesco più ad entrare nel gioco
  • RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 88
    Finally got back in boiz!
  • NadinEnterNadinEnter Member Posts: 1
    Players whose game was stuck on the mission Daryl‘s nightmare still cannot play!!! Pls make something