Really, again?

Manuel_76Manuel_76 Member Posts: 1
It' s really annoying that every f..Ing week new bugs came up. You' re making People Tired of this.
FarmboyAimless1016anthony172ZettemimicaTCBRITOKingMPpsychwolfKyrus

Comments

• KellzsterKellzster Member Posts: 2
    Idk if this is the right place to post this I’m new here . The other day i purchased a bundle package that had 500 radios i only got 400 . After trying the contact / report a problem thing . The response i got was i got what i paid for (400) radios......

So I’ll ask the audience does that say 400 or 500 radios "..?
    JenngShadowWalker
  • mikobu66mikobu66 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    I recently purchased the survivor fest huge bundle, it says 160 radios x 4 and 5000 gold...I only received 160 radios and 2500 gold? Why is this?
    Kellzster
  • KellzsterKellzster Member Posts: 2
    It’s not just me then... wow the people in charge really have no idea how to keep a good paying customer
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 565
    Wow, so people do actually buy these crazy expensive bundles eh?
    ShadowWalker
  • MFJigsawMFJigsaw Member Posts: 79
    Yes they do buy the bundles. Depends what you have and what you have for disposable income. Some people got Vouchers for xmas (myself) and some are housebound (disability, also myself)

I am currently in the process of requesting refunds for Google Play purchases for this game. I do believe the bundles are worth it, however the platform NG has provided to use them (this game) is faulty and sub par.

They haven't responded to my complaints since they are busy scratching their heads and being quiet (again).

Anyone who is unhappy with purchases (not as advertised platforms and bundles), you can get help on this link

https://www.androidauthority.com/how-to-get-refund-apps-google-play-store-673644/

Haters back off for "wrongthink" and "wrongspeak".

If you bought a ticket for a cruise ship, and unbeknownst to you it has a giant hole in the hull of said ship....
    Do you refuse to disembark because you have a ticket?

Nb to all those concerned, i am only asking for refunds on purchases from February, since when the game has become gradually more and more discombobulated

Game over
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 243
    mikobu66 said:

I recently purchased the survivor fest huge bundle, it says 160 radios x 4 and 5000 gold...I only received 160 radios and 2500 gold? Why is this?

Are you sure this wasn't one of those bundles that unlocks a "better deal" after purchase? Because I see this offer in my shop, but not the one that you describe.

Is it possible that you purchase this deal and that purchase made the "160 phones x4 +5000 gold" deal available?
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    jrodrf2 said:

mikobu66 said:

Are you sure this wasn't one of those bundles that unlocks a "better deal" after purchase? Because I see this offer in my shop, but not the one that you describe.

Is it possible that you purchase this deal and that purchase made the "160 phones x4 +5000 gold" deal available?
    There is that bundle in the shop, along with the other one!

⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01