Challenge currently unaccessible and players stuck on the loading screen

VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 206
Challenge mission “Daryl’s Nightmare” caused any players attempting to start it to be stuck in a permanent loading screen.

Currently, the Challenge button has been removed from the mission list. We are working on fixing the issue with the mission, and as soon as it is fixed, the Challenge will be accessible again.

We are also working at the same time on unstucking everyone who got stuck on the loading screen and cannot load into the game currently.

As soon as there are more news, it will be immediately announced here and in the game.
MystiqueAndreasuzequeueTimboskixavier76anthony172SPC_TORRESGovernatorromeo1RisJenngRickGramesBWilsmsapaevMrLuckyden4playDanski_46tjhookrUberRenopwnseuchidjohnjgoldenboypirate1125

Comments

• UrgoldthUrgoldth Member Posts: 79
    Appreciate
    Donnaog
  • JulezJulez Member Posts: 2
    edited March 13
    Buyed a gas booster some minutes before... time/money is ticking.
    Any compensation for that ?

Thanks for your help
    TCBRITO
  • and98and98 Member Posts: 121
    do not forget to add double tokens to RGG and SR as compensation. This compensation will cost you nothing. @Vane
    TCBRITOMrLuckygoldenboy
  • RumilRumil Member Posts: 10
    I tried to do Daryl’s Nightmare, I got stuck while it was loading. I restarted the game but it's stucked at log in. I bought gas and double xp, as I do always every Wednesday before I begin the challenge and time is running...
    FirekidJulez
  • stormblade13stormblade13 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    edited March 13
    You can still access the chellenge from the guild menu and I got stuck in the infinite loading screen because of it.
    DBones
  • CarleoneCarleone Member Posts: 24
    Stuck. Cleared cache. Reinstalled game. Still stuck.
    I should have checked here first. I was worried I was the only one. Gas and 2xp ticking away but that was my least worry right then.
  • AncartoAncarto Member Posts: 26
    Ésto no es serio, cada vez va a peor, me está quitando la gana de seguir jugando y de algunos más también, un día la guerra, otro el 50% de daño, otro banea algunos clanes sin motivo, otro etc...... y por ultimo el desafío
    DLH
  • criman74criman74 Member Posts: 1
    Mi sono rotto le palle con questo gioco! Possibile che non funzioni mai? Vergogna!!
    Andrea
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    Zette said:

The button was still there because it just got me. I read the news when I opened the game and it said the button would be disabled until it was fixed...well, since my button wasn't disabled, I assumed it was fixed...doesn't do good to assume! Lol! Hope all of the bugs get worked out soon because this is getting to be a little too much frustration for something that's meant to be entertainment.

Exact same thing just happened to me :s
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    CarleneDixonanniesprinkles
  • CarleneDixonCarleneDixon Member Posts: 14
    I freaking played that level too and I'm stuck now. I thought since it didn't say the name it was fixed SMH. Thanks for the info and hope it gets fixed soon 😉
  • ric_zombiebruiserric_zombiebruiser Member Posts: 37
    Boooo any news
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 343
    @DBones that sucks! Maybe it'll get fixed soon so we all can play and get some of this grind done already.
    DBones
  • Mak31Mak31 Member Posts: 3
    Any idea how much longer? It’s been hours (for me anyway)... still stuck on loading screen killing walkers 🤦‍♀️
    Michonor23RickGramesromeoRenopwns
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    My unlimited gas has almost gone... :'(
  • Maverick1969Maverick1969 Member Posts: 107
    edited March 13
    Krijg helemaal de bloed zenuw typhus van dit pluerisspel
    Aambeien bijna vergeten en een vet hart.
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose Moderator Posts: 794
    > @Vane said:
    > As soon as there are more news, it will be immediately announced here and in the game.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,037

> @Vane said:

> As soon as there are more news, it will be immediately announced here and in the game.

If we can get into the game...
    NezoFingerfoodKyrusGunny_Highway
  • Grimes13Grimes13 Member Posts: 4
    Hope it comes back soon. With game stuck I may have to do actual work. Oh wait...solitaire!
    FingerfoodKyrusJadenWickedDaemon
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 453
    Very annoyed, I had 2 hours double xp left and was going to grind away and get enough to upgrade my best hero but I’ve lost that now.
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
    TCBRITOmsapaev
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose Moderator Posts: 794
    > @TransmuteJun said:
    > > @Vane said:
    >
    > > As soon as there are more news, it will be immediately announced here and in the game.
    >
    >
    > If we can get into the game...

Thanks @TransmuteJun you are correct. It will also be annouced here. :smile:
    romeoTransmuteJun
  • CarleneDixonCarleneDixon Member Posts: 14

Typical, I was using up my last hours of free gas and double XP given from the last challenge compensation when the game crashed! Over three hours later and the game still won’t load, will I get compensated for my lost compensatory fuel and double XP?

Can I agree like and love, we need that compensation this sucks not getting TG to upgrade our players
    romeoGunny_Highway
  • FizFiz Member Posts: 3
    i cant access the game anymore, i try´ed reinstall it over playstore
    my google play username is fiz316
    romeo
  • Gunny_HighwayGunny_Highway Member Posts: 219
    Fiz said:

i cant access the game anymore, i try´ed reinstall it over playstore
    my google play username is fiz316

did u read all above yor post????
    we all havbe the same problem
    romeo