Challenge leaderboards do not make sense

Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 450

On the local (UK) leaderboards my guild is showing as being around #30 Yet when I look on my other device with a second account & different guild the 1st account guild doesn’t even show up.
“Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
“Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
capibara

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785
    Not everyone sees the same thing. Only 100% true rank is the global.
    I'm in USA guild but i'm not in USA..so in my local i see my USA guild... but no one in my country will see this guild. It's a sort of “ghost” guild.
    Local guild are shown for everyone into local guildboard only if the guild has been “created locally”
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    zeekdogSCBMA
    And also...probably the guild where you are playing has not been created by a UK player. It could be?
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    zeekdog
    And with your main account you should see both guilds in your local.
    zeekdog
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 450
    edited March 20
    Okay thanks @capibara that probably explains it, my main guild was created in the US and my second one in the UK. By the way I think we have one of your guild members on loan @zeekdog
    capibarazeekdog
    Nick37 said:

Okay thanks @capibara that probably explains it, my main guild was created in the US and my second one in the UK. By the way I think we have one of your guild members on loan @zeekdog

Ohhh.. that one is a very good Dog! :D

zeekdogNick37SCBMAScowley
  • suzequeuesuzequeue Member Posts: 148
    I believe it will reflect the area of your leader.
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 450
    suzequeue said:

I believe it will reflect the area of your leader.

Both leaders are UK