Urgent demand of new heroes (characters)

TimyunTimyun Member Posts: 147
Let’s count how many heroes are still active in TWD. Daryl Michonne (leaving in 10A) Carol Tara (leaving in 9B) Eugene Rosita Gabriel Aaron Ezekiel Negan Jerry Maggie (returning in 10A). When 10A starts, we will have only 10 heroes for the episode missions. And we also need the highlighted heroes for 10A and 10B. Maybe Carol is still OK for 10A, but who can fit the place for 10B? We are already unhappy to Daryl as the one for 9B. We begged for Enid and Shane for such a long time. When Shane was returning, we didn’t see him. When Enid was alive, we didn’t see her. And the same to Simon and Jadis. Now Magna and Alpha is still alive, NG please catch this chance to make them into new heroes.

/////////////////////
SPOILER PART REMOVED
- VANE
/////////////////////
romeoPigBenissuzequeueGeneral_Quatreanthony172flyingcowkingKyrusbigbeanoTCBRITODonCoquiLibrenferTripodRanger85

Comments

• TimyunTimyun Member Posts: 147
    @JayZ Do you remember what happened when Ruthless and Punish trait were released? There is no permanent perfect survivors. If a new awesome trait is comming, even a 10 star survivor is overshadowed. And the tokens paid cannot be paid back as well. Heroes are unexpellable, and their contributions are far more than they costs. RG Glenn can help Challenge, S Morgan can help Outpost, S Rick can help Disatnce, H Daryl can help Guild War. Now, special call can help you get your favorite hero or survivor, there is senseless to say the word "waste". And don't forget TV episode is also a necessary mode. I don't want to see Daryl+Michonne+Rosita or Carol+Ezekiel+Jerry groups in each episode missions.
    romeoLibrenfer
  • marie1980marie1980 Member Posts: 127
    edited March 22
    @Timyun beep is still alive and thanks for the spoiler,that's just bloody great !

Spoiler part from the original post edited
    - Vane
    JenngSCBMA
  • PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 181
    Really needed a spoiler alert for this post.....
    Founding Member of ELITE KILLERS guild family
    Leader of “EK Casual” guild
    Long-Standing opponent of The Grind
    marie1980JenngSCBMATCBRITO
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,967
    Jenng said:

Trying to ignore the outright spoiling theories I would love to see Rufus promoted more in all modes. He’s literally our No Man’s Land only game hero, so utilizing him in missions would make sense to me.

Also, for those trying to do daily quests on a minimum of gas, there are no season missions with either Rufus or the Governor... it would be nice to have them! Maybe a 'forgotten assaults mission'? ;)

JenngSCBMAGovernatorp_herian
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 215
    Been dying to see Shane for the longest especially since his bundle would be PERFECTLY fitting to have this (perfect weapon to give a non-hero Hunter with Andrea's outfit IMO):

SCBMAGovernator
  • UrgoldthUrgoldth Member Posts: 77
    I have 6 heroes i can activate but do not want to bother. New glenn and morgan, jerry, carl, aaron and that preacher guy. No more heroes plz.
    LibrenferUrbanjesus
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,065
    @Urgoldth, the new Riot Gear Glenn is a must have hero, but I'm with you, no more heros please.
    WahooDawgromeoTCBRITOUrbanjesus
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 439
    I don’t think you got all the spoilers above, @Vane !
  • UrgoldthUrgoldth Member Posts: 77
    NCDawgFan said:

@Urgoldth, the new Riot Gear Glenn is a must have hero, but I'm with you, no more heros please.

I only have 310 tokens in him. Whats he good for green?
  • LibrenferLibrenfer Member Posts: 9
    New version of existing heroes is a gameplay non-sense: to be able to performances missions with ubiquitings heroes is a non-sense. It only makes sense for ng to be selling new tokens.
    What would make sense are:
    - missions allowing for more than just 3 survivors /heroes
    - heroes ability to be multi-class (since the beginning the fact that can't use a gun stroke me...)
    Timboskianthony172
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 138
    TWD jumped the shark and needs to be brought to a close. At this point, FTWD is a much better show. Maybe they can get some of those characters.
    anthony172jrodrf2TCBRITOKyrusJadencrambert_necromeobigbeanodonald6283Urbanjesus
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,316
    That was definitely the case during last season, by dear lord FTWD S4 was awful and TWD S9 turned the S7-S8 shipwreck around. It's actually mindblowing that that happened within the franchise
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 138
    Maybe they can get characters from the books, since they wouldn't have to license an actors face.

Lily Caul for a shooter hero etc.
  • UrbanjesusUrbanjesus Member Posts: 76
    I think we have to see some new heros like Siddiq, Alden, or Connie. They've all got potential and seem to be hanging around in the show for a minute.

As for reboots where is our second version of Carol! The woman has had enough character development to have 3 alternate versions, it's about time! Once Negans a more prominent story piece again he deserves a new version as well because right now Negan is among the least useful heros in game.
  • CaptoonCaptoon Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 21
    edited March 28
    Timyun said:

Let’s count how many heroes are still active in TWD. Daryl Michonne (leaving in 10A) Carol Tara (leaving in 9B) Eugene Rosita Gabriel Aaron Ezekiel Negan Jerry Maggie (returning in 10A). When 10A starts, we will have only 10 heroes for the episode missions. And we also need the highlighted heroes for 10A and 10B. Maybe Carol is still OK for 10A, but who can fit the place for 10B? We are already unhappy to Daryl as the one for 9B. We begged for Enid and Shane for such a long time. When Shane was returning, we didn’t see him. When Enid was alive, we didn’t see her. And the same to Simon and Jadis. Now Magna and Alpha is still alive, NG please catch this chance to make them into new heroes.

/////////////////////

SPOILER PART REMOVED

- VANE

/////////////////////

Absolutely agree with this. The game is getting stale without new faces.
    anthony172