Bugs bugs bugs....

Complete missions and no acknowledgement of it. Defeated enemy no record of it. Didn't get credit for a lot of won missions....is there an end in sight?
doveyBloodundertales77

Comments

• TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,963
    I keep getting booted from the game! It's happened twice since the battle started 20 minutes ago. Currently stuck on 'building camp' while the rest of my guild is playing without me. :(
  • Nick37Nick37 Member Posts: 450
    Lots of problems for my guild as well.
    “Aloha Snackbar” Guild No Mans Land.
    “Sheffield UK (SUK)” Group Our World.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,115
    Only one complaint of game crashing from our guild so far. Fingers crossed tomorrow goes as well as today and next season is bug free!
    SPC_TORRESromeo
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 121
    Does. No. One. Read. The. In-Game. News.

Bugs were expected.
    Currently guild-less.
    PigBenisNerfZone187TransmuteJunromeo1Ris
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 433
    > @RealClareB said:
    > Does. No. One. Read. The. In-Game. News.
    >
    > Bugs were expected.

Yup, if you knew ahead of time, and still choose to play and are affected by it, then bitched.....

well then you deserve the pain 🤣
    romeo1Ris
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 287
    Hopefully most people knew there were going to be bugs, but it's still frustrating.

I use different teams for human vs non-human maps and I love the bug that occurs when I enter a non-human map, only to get hit by humans and have to complete the map objective, all with the wrong team.
  • Bloodundertales77Bloodundertales77 Member Posts: 16
    for here the same guys take me out of the game in full GW bugs and heroes and hospitalized survivors XD

• CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 578
    I am tired of reporting bugs. It is easier reporting if it work right. Points are not counted and maps are not displayed - as always before.
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 488
    So I played 5 out of 6 possible battles this weekend and barring one short occasion when the game wasn't loading a map (quickly fixed with a restart) it was pretty pain-free.

Sure, there are some known bugs out there but I'm pretty optimistic that they've sorted the major server issues now.

Only thing that I do think is majorly borked is the lack of optimisation for Android devices that means that I can score 150-200 points per battle more on my iPhone compared with my Samsung S8. Still, at least I've found a decent use for my work phone I guess...
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,304
    I had the same issue with the game not loading a map and freezing up with my first GW battle on Sunday. A few restarts fixed it, but it was annoying to lose time. It seemed to go away with the other battles.
    SPC_TORRES
    Our guild didn’t have any issues except 1 recurring one for 1 player. They are in asia and the first battle at 1utc in the Saturday always bugs out on him kicking him constantly or not scoring points and restarts don’t work. Battles the rest of the weekend are fine.
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 433
    Bugs? What bugs...

I played 0 battles pain free

Even had time for a bbq with some family & friends this past weekend 😁
  • RaekonRaekon Member Posts: 33
    edited March 26
    It has been laggy again.
    Other than that there is still the visual issue in which when you find a enemy, it doesn't Show up so you can attack until you went out of the map and got back in to refresh it.
    What annoyed and pissed my guild off the most was that were were winning a battle against the guild Warriors with us being ahead by 40 points.
    4,5 Minute later the battle ends we think we made it and then a loss Pops up and the enemy has gathered over 400 Points more within the last 4,5 minutes with 3 active people. You can imagine how pissed we all were cause this is either a hack or a system Problem since we can all safely say that this amount of Points CAN'T be gathered in such a short time with that amount of People. Even afterwards at the results one could see that if you put their Points together they had a amount of like 1110 or less and we had over 1156 already and yet they got the win and 400 points more gifted by the System.
    Such things are really ruining the game to say the least.
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 287
    Unfortunately the issues are very present, but seem to affect some people and not others. In my guild we had:

- no blue dots
    - human enemies on non-human maps
    - repeated disconnects
    - guilds unavailable
    - no RP being counted
    - maps not clearing
    - awful matchmaking (5 vs 10)
    @Raekon it could be that managed to clear 2 sectors at the end? It wouldn’t show as individual points but the guild points would have increased.. I wouldn’t say it was impossible for that to happen...