Weak Maggie skill bound to Glenn?

Both are useless, is there somethin get workin???

Comments

• PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 211
    I’ve used Maggie loads recently, while farming for xp, scavenging on a gas booster
    Founding Member of ELITE KILLERS guild family
    Leader of “EK Casual” guild
    Long-Standing opponent of The Grind
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,747
    I prefer to use Maggie/Glenn in lead because their trait is guaranteed. The Gov's trait obviously doesn't work for crates where you get components, gear, radios or gold. I find I get more consistent returns from using the Rhee's with training gear but we all have our preferences.
    mimicaMudMoccasin
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,204
    Gov lead with Maggie and Glenn is my farming team. All with training gear B)
    MystiqueShadowWalkerSPC_TORRESJaden
  • UrgoldthUrgoldth Member Posts: 79
    Gov needs a boost if anyone.
    SPC_TORRESpsychwolf
    Sorry @Firekid , maybe I didn’t word that very well. I meant I have been using governor as lead, with Maggie in the team as well to get some bonus xp for her kills, as well as the governor’s crate boost. Also used old Glenn for supplies boost when I’ve not been maxed out. Sounds the same team as @psychwolf above 👍🏻
    JekyllBoden
  • FrankoFranko Member Posts: 13
    Maggie in lead with all 3 teammates having the XP boost on armor gives huge XP. Much more than Governor.
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,922
    Franko said:

Maggie in lead with all 3 teammates having the XP boost on armor gives huge XP. Much more than Governor.

2 things

1, when maggie isn't in lead you can use maggie to kill.
    Then you can use governor and still get the xp from kills.

2, when on a booster. You don't kill many walkers. Probably about 9 per mission.
    The faster you finish the mission, the more completion bonuses and crates you get.
    Governor is awesome for after mission crates. Maggie is redundant in that case.
    Just look at the picture below, governor crate boost will easily win.

Now without booster, grinding a single mission. That is the only use.in lead imo...
    PandreqMystique
    Agreed @jimmorrison369

My XP scavenging team is governor in the lead, Maggie for killing, and someone else to make up the numbers 😉
    jimmorrison369