Next Council Upgrade Timing

@Vane do you have a better idea on the date for the next council update? It would be nice to know just to see if there's any chance of getting stuff from the spring event and GW rewards at L26. I know it'd be a grind (which is fine with me) but it'd piss me off if I claim my rewards then the update comes out early. thanks!
General_Quatreromeosuzequeue

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,626
    It would also be handy to know in advance considering it's now tomato Monday and we will have the options of trading supplies for gear. I was expecting it to be soon but considering the timing of this event it seems like we have a few weeks yet? It would be incredibly frustrating to trade most of my supplies in for you to go ahead and drop the update next week/week after.
  • PigBenisPigBenis Member Posts: 1,049
    My guess is Tue April 2nd.
    Black Labs Matter.
    General_Quatre
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 571
    What are the last dates for getting our rewards? Think we have 11 days to claim GW stuff so April 4th? and I think I read we can claim spring event stuff up through April 10th? is that correct?
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,626
    edited March 25
    PigBenis said:

My guess is Tue April 2nd.

This was my guess, but we previously had level 25 gear released in crates a week or so before the upgrade. Considering there's no word of this and a supplies for event running now I think it's likely to be a little later.
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 571
    Thanks @Vane ! That's awesome, seems we have time to get L26 stuff then! Can you confirm these dates as the last to collect rewards?

GW - April 4th
    Spring Event - April 10th
    PigBenis
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 560
    edited March 25
    Well, even after the update it takes a few days to get enough supplies together to level the council AND training camp. Might be cutting it fine for GW rewards, but Spring rewards seem possible.
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 989
    @Vane Good news!

How long after the Spring Token event will we have to claim the rewards? As you can see many of us are wondering if we'll be able to upgrade our survivors so that we can claim these weapons at level 26 (yes a heavy grind but technically possible). Also when will level 26 base gear start popping up?

Any info is much appreciated!
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 286
    Spring Quest On!

Tomorrow (06.03.19), together with the start of the Challenge at 13:00 UTC, Spring Quest will be available to all of No Man's Land players! Collect tokens and unlock new rewards, including a brand new sword for bruisers - Zweihander, as well as many others! The Spring Quest will end on April, 3rd, at 13:00. The reward claiming period will last until April 10th, at 13:00.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    SCBMA
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 989
    Oh okay -- If the update does come on the 2nd, that's 8 days to get a bruiser (and scout) to level 26...yikes...
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 573
    @Vane is it a straight upgrade for council /training grounds /workshop or will we have to upgrade other buildings first to level up?
  • TheKingTheKing Member Posts: 77
    > @Danski_46 said:
    > @Vane is it a straight upgrade for council /training grounds /workshop or will we have to upgrade other buildings first to level up?

Should be only Council we are beginning of lvl 70
    Danski_46