Discussion: Update Notes 3.2

Comments

• henrywill1602henrywill1602 Member Posts: 6
    Hi, when will update finish.
    I have not used my RP on Guild shop and now it closed. Could you please open it again ? I waiting 2 more day for upgrade my level and buy the gears. I am only 58 lol.... it is not fair for new players...
    romeomsapaev
  • SektorPrizSektorPriz Member Posts: 10
    Firekid said:

@Huricane444 but people aren’t going to instantly have better badges than you? Unless they have a stockpile of frags and components and some luck. We are all starting the update with the same badges as before it and the same chances of crafting better ones. It’s one of the most balanced update with regard to that side of things than usual. Considering how many times end gamers have been penalised with an instant challenge level increase after update.

if my badges will be not top anymore, it is mean one thing - no more need to craft best and be the best on this, and spending gold for it. Just one more reason to go on pensionare. And I'm sure a lot of top players think the same way.
    crambert_necNezo
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,960
    At least we know that in the next update, it must be farm plots that will be upgraded 🤣
    nardonerm87
  • Redneck_RampageRedneck_Rampage Member Posts: 46
    Where are we at on launching the update and opening the guilds back up?

Regards,

RR
  • henrywill1602henrywill1602 Member Posts: 6
    hi,
    Will you give us 2 days back of guild war shop. because it have 2 more day before the season close and you closed the shop. could you give us back 2 days ?
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    > @mimica said:
    > H. Maggie have Defensive Stance and Sure Shot, really!!!
    >
    > I don't know what is worst, those traits or have to pay 15m of supplies to get 2 more gas storage

Damn shame isn't it? Ruined Maggie with DS and no Marksmanship.

Oh well, more graveyard distance bait
    romeoJadenTCBRITOSPC_TORRES
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    @Vane, how does Hilltop Maggie's leader trait interact with Swift Strike? For example, if my scout with a proper weapon in Maggie's team attacks and kills an armored walker and both traits have been triggered, will they been stacked and chances of getting an action point will rise?
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,748
    msapaev said:

@Vane, how does Hilltop Maggie's leader trait interact with Swift Strike? For example, if my scout with a proper weapon in Maggie's team attacks and kills an armored walker and both traits have been triggered, will they been stacked and chances of getting an action point will rise?

Just purely speculation but it seems to me like they'll be two separate rolls. As you say, one is based off a kill and one off an attack. Having both would increase your chances of one or the other triggering but I don't think they'll stack together, of course Vane may come out and tell me I'm completely wrong :lol:
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    @WellyLuga, you are correct. In Vane's words:

"each chance triggers individually, as far as I know. So yeah, chances of getting an extra action point will rise if you have a combination of swift strike + new Maggie's leader trait together (they don't override each other). However, if, for example, these chances combined together go over 100% (hypothetically), it is still possible that an extra action point would not be added, as each trait's chance is calculated separately"
    WellyLugajimmorrison369Goatlips
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 349
    NG please give us the choice of what to upgrade first , why would i want to clear out my 20m supplies on upgrading the craftsman so i can receive More CC & CD badges.It will take months to upgrade every building, survivor , weapons & armour without the use of cash .... and for what .. so you can force another council upgrade down our throats before the years out
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 230
    Argh, you need the Council to be lvl 24 to upgrade the Craftsman. My Council is only lvl 22. So there will be a loooong break in crafting for me.
  • JayUGinJayUGin Member Posts: 6
    The dev-team is either desperate for ideas or persistent in killing the not-as-profitable-as-before game.
    Let’s be honest, when the first heroes were introduced to the game, many of them had plain stupid perks. I think it started to change ever since Governor, Merle, Aaron, with him being almost what every players needs from a shooter. Then, together with a start of GW, the new Daryl & Rick were introduced. What first seemed like a prank, has turned out to be a perfect couple of heroes. As if they were intended to be a team just like in TV-series. The duo with perfectly matching leader-traits has sparked interest among my alliance mates to play a different set of survivors, rather than Sasha/Abra/shooter. Within months players realized the duo’s power and I’m sure has spent more time turning up the notch in Challenges and burning radios. Now, with the introduction of the new Maggie there might be another switch in a game paradigm, or rather another tactic to succeed in Challenges.
    All of that looked like a perfect future for a game.
    N#GGERS (people who annoy you, remember that?)said “wy so? I didna tot of dis. DaRyck look like game-bug. I wus stoopid. Nauh I suk at di gaim.”
    “GEAH!” the dev-team said. “Screw you, bug users!”
    “Screw you!” I say. What seemed like a supa-dupa feature in the game, now is fixed.
    The New Maggie? Seriously? A tower-shooter? Is you dumb or you stoopid?
    You introduced a new inferior hero (on the real, she looks good) and fixed DaRick. I’m not even reminding about The Infinite Guild Wars Bugs.

You are either not very smart know what to do, or you smart enough to kill it on purpose.

Yeah, I AM toxic.
    iozzegignasCansir_GenesisRusbigbeanoATLAS-ZSektorPrizMFJigsawxMelx
  • Cansir_GenesisRusCansir_GenesisRus Member Posts: 14
    Totally agree
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 290
    Dynamic round passes

This feature was found to have a functionality issue, and will be fixed for the next version 3.3.
  • SektorPrizSektorPriz Member Posts: 10
    @Vane hi. will be another level up for badges? I think all want to know to save items or not. Maybe in six months there will be a new level up and then I will craft better badges. And maybe a year is worth the wait and then badges will be even better
    JayUGiniozzeg
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,717
    Well yes, I imagine in a years time there may be another upgrade to the craftsman with better badges. So if you don’t want to improve your hero’s and survivors for a year go for it and wait.
    romeomsapaevKrieg