Negan’s Leader Trait

HuttSlayer23HuttSlayer23 Member Posts: 159
Could the developers please consider changing Negan’s leader trait? I think Punish would be an awesome and more fitting trait for him to have. As leader, the whole team would gain the extra punish hit each turn. It would make him a far more useful and formidable hero to use.
psychwolfSPC_TORRESShadowWalkerromeofishyJankeltristanizUrbanjesusBloodundertales77MrLuckyWhoareyouADPaqanthony172huskersoxfancrambert_nec1RisSuperherovshield50DiElElGrendelSarge_

Comments

• UrbanjesusUrbanjesus Member Posts: 111
    > @HuttSlayer23 said:
    > Could the developers please consider changing Negan’s leader trait? I think Punish would be an awesome and more fitting trait for him to have. As leader, the whole team would gain the extra punish hit each turn. It would make him a far more useful and formidable hero to use.

That'd be an awesome trait! Honestly, id like to see that as beta's leader trait, as a bruiser
    MrLuckyHuttSlayer23
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 524
    I am Negan.
    huskersoxfanHuttSlayer23
  • huskersoxfanhuskersoxfan Member Posts: 264

Could the developers please consider changing Negan’s leader trait? I think Punish would be an awesome and more fitting trait for him to have. As leader, the whole team would gain the extra punish hit each turn. It would make him a far more useful and formidable hero to use.

Brilliant idea! Could call trait “Shit’n Time”. (Or PG rated version). Adds percentage of Punish trait to each member of team (if Negan is leader) and would stack with other punish traits.

Right now, having to get bruised just to have his trait kick in is weak sauce.

#teamnegan

Proud Elder with Badger Hounds
    UrbanjesusHuttSlayer23MrLuckySarge_
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    LOL, professional? I just like the character, and put him in when I need someone that can take a hit. Though I would love him packing more of a punch. <3B)
    Jenng
  • VersyseVersyse Member Posts: 20
    Sorry for necroposting, but I have a similar idea that came to my mind, didn't want to open another topic for that..

How about changing his "when low on health taking X% less damage & having +X% attack damage" into "bullet dodge+ attack damage"?
    Also I think it would be better to change it instead of when he's low (because no one knows how low should he be to get that bonus), into something like that for example: "when Negan's health drops bellow 75%, he receives an X% chance to dodge bullets and his attacks deal +X% weapon damage".
    It would fit perfectly as throughout the show he was getting shot so many times, but as far as I remember he didn't get hit by those bullets even once and the only injuries he got were from melee, not firearms.
    Vovghost_pepper
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 657
    Low on health means his health goes into the red bar.

but agreed, a bruiser with good protection against raiders would be useful both for outpost and gw pvp missions.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    Versyse
  • iosononeganiosononegan Member Posts: 4
    Great idea.
    Versyse
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 620
    Yes, by 2025 or on NG time which is

Soon......
    Versyseghost_pepper
  • VersyseVersyse Member Posts: 20
    Low on health means his health goes into the red bar.

but agreed, a bruiser with good protection against raiders would be useful both for outpost and gw pvp missions.
    Hmm, then his trait is even more useless than I thought it is xD
    If it takes it to be in the red health bar to have the trait activate, it's an awful trait.. maybe even the worst of all
    Sarge_
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 305
    It would be really nice if heroes had a few (3-5?) possible leader traits that we could Reroll for. Some exclusive to specific heroes and some more generic.

Maybe a bruiser hero with Sasha's leader trait (for example).
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 382
    Yeah that's why he's right down there with the turd muffins jerry and ezekiel.

If it was an extreme buff from red bar then there could be a case made for using him, especially if you somehow have tara keeping him alive. It isn't an extreme buff.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,448
    Grendel said:
    It would be really nice if heroes had a few (3-5?) possible leader traits that we could Reroll for. Some exclusive to specific heroes and some more generic.

Maybe a bruiser hero with Sasha's leader trait (for example).
    This isn't a bad idea at all. I've also thought how Tara's leader trait would be so much better on a bruiser hero.
  • JLCJLC Member Posts: 12
    edited July 14
    How about this for Negan? X% less body shots, and if your attack results in a body shot, Y% chance to gain a charge point. And, Negan's charge attacks can stun tanks, spiked and goo walkers.
    GovernatorLoneWanderer360