Distance bug

RengadeRengade Member Posts: 1
I was just playing the distance after downloading the new update and every time I finished a battle the third survivor did not return in the group to start next game. I was able to reclaim him each time though, so just a small bug.
positiveTCBRITOZetteambience

Comments

• clausLeneclausLene Member Posts: 55
    Same here
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 215
    Had this issue too. I was running lvl 25 HD, lvl 25 Jesus, and lvl 20 Negan (had to complete 6 missions with him to get spring tokens). After each of the first 4 missions, it kicked Negan out. On the fifth mission, just to experiment, I switched Negan to the second position and Jesus to third. End of mission it kicked out... Negan.🤔 Was beginning to wonder if the distance just doesn't like Negan.
  • MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 157
    edited April 8
    Several times today while running the distance I start the next mission with only 2 survivors selected instead of 3 even though I had no deaths, very similar to the way the weekly missions work if they only have 2 survivors and then run a scavenge mission. Also, I was on Arterial, the game crashed and when it restarted all three of my saviors were suddenly wrestling and all died (even though they weren't before the game crashed). Also, I've noticed that it appears my assaults are only hitting one target sometimes instead of all in their cone of fire.

• SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,141
    I am experiencing the starting with fewer than three survivors also in the Distance. I noticed that if I use one of my outpost survivors on a mission that they disappear in the lineup for the next Distance mission and you have to reselect them.
    jimmorrison369msapaevCronus
  • clausLeneclausLene Member Posts: 55
    Still a problem. @Vane I know you all are busy with GW and RP, but any chance that it will be fixed. It's annoying.:)
    TCBRITO
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,372
    Merged, looks like it's the same issue. Thanks for the report!
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,434
    On the plus side, it's one less survivor to swap out as you're charging up :lol:
    Forever Wild Walking B)
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 118
    @Vane , More than a week already and no answer, look at this please, this error is annoying.