An issue with round passes

13»

Comments

• JankelJankel Member Posts: 255
    Is going through me the desire not to play anymore.. I sent a support ticket. :(
    MFJigsaw
  • NarniaNarnia Member Posts: 66
    @Karajoca I agree.
    Something similar to the last compensation we had. Boosters, 5 sec upgrades, jackpot/double xp kills event to start.
    CronusDBones
  • Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 262
    Again I want to stress how BIG this is. This will take more than 2 challenges to clean up for some players. If you had 10 passes you will do good to get 7 back unless you can score about 500 more than last week. HUGE!! Will be picking up these pieces for weeks. Thanks NG! Right out the gate !
    MFJigsawStalker20
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    Compensation should be Full XP Full Supplies 5000 Gold 5 upgrade tokens for the crap we go thru and pay for
    Urbanjesus
  • rexantonyrexantony Member Posts: 5
    Thanks @Vane for your time. I hope, after this umpteenth disservice, there will be a reasonable rewars from the staff if they are willing to continue to motivate su to play. Thanks in advance
    MFJigsaw
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,983
    Are you guys playing??
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent - My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • SamstownSamstown Member Posts: 54
    This is not just a booster, I need gold radios new weapons there introducing and more. Once is it happens, twice there needs to be a new employee, third time we need a lot.
  • BigBobBigBob Member Posts: 116
    Really, round passes not working again? Surprise!
    SPC_TORRES
  • SamstownSamstown Member Posts: 54
    By the way there needs to be double supplies as well!!!
  • Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 262
    > @capibara said:
    > Are you guys playing??

Not until I hear about what can or more likely cannot be done. I have finished a few rounds already but have stopped.
    capibara
  • Kate79Kate79 Member Posts: 169
    I’m in that list too @Vane. Going to end the week with 4 or 5 at this rate.
  • PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 244
    So I was just going to go in and make a start, but checked here first.... not good news seeing more issues with RPs. What is best to do - should we hang on, or just get going? Not sure whether any fix will work better if we haven’t started? @Vane ?
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 738
    I'm in same boat, haven't opened game yet today, should I even bother?
    Governator
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 573
    Errr, seems to be fine for me. I logged in around 30 mins ago and have 2 round passes after skipping 8 rounds. Playing on iOS atm.
  • anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 276
    Vane said:

Thanks @msapaev ! I've stickied this post here in General discussions.

Starting the challenge now is safe

@Vane I just started the challenge on my 2nd account 5 minutes ago and NO round passes either. So apparently it is still not safe

"A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

SPC_TORRES
  • Dec_DoomSquad_1990Dec_DoomSquad_1990 Member Posts: 1
    @Vane add me to the list as well please! Thanks for your help it mustn’t be easy!
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 725
    > @Governator said:
    > Can we also get a nice forum badge too? :lol:
    Governator
This discussion has been closed.