Announcement: This Week's Challenge Issue with Round Passes

VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 205
In this week's Challenge, some players have encountered issues with their Round Passes at the beginning of this Challenge. The problem is related to Round Passes not gained from the skipped Rounds at the start of the Challenge.

This issue affected players who started playing the Challenge within the first 30 minutes (12.00 UTC - 12.30 UTC). After that time, no other players were affected.

Unfortunately, the Round Passes lost cannot be returned to the ones affected. The compensation for this problem (more information about it will be available later) will be provided next week, due to the fact that the Round Passes not gained are the ones that would be used for the next week's Challenge.

If you have been affected by this issue, you can continue playing this Challenge normally.

This also means that the planned improvement for the Round Passes will be postponed until the next version 3.3 (getting 2 Round Passes instead of 3 past Challenge Round 30).

We deeply apologise to the players that got affected by this problem.
msapaevJenngMFJigsawgabryelTimboskiGovernatorMrLuckyBloodundertales77flyfisher821SPC_TORRES

Comments

• NarniaNarnia Member Posts: 65
    When will version 3.3 be released?
    DBonesjpsGovernatorMrLucky
  • Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 118
    @Vane This will take 2 possibly 3 challenges to recover from. BIG deal here. BIG.
    SPC_TORRESMrLucky
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    Has anyone used a reinforcement token? Is it safe? :#
    Governator
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    Excuse me but.....

I'm skeptical here
    GovernatorMrLuckySPC_TORRES
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 114
    I didn’t start my challenge yet and even though Vane said only players during first 30 minutes were affected I’m afraid to start challenge and lose my round passes...
    Killdozer187_NezoMrLucky
  • Austin_ShiongAustin_Shiong Member Posts: 17
    Checking the number of rounds completed by players who are affected by this issue after the challenge and giving the correct number of passes to them, is it so difficult to achieve?

Bad move and no more gas booster as compensation, for it can't solve the problem every time.
    MFJigsawDrhooZette
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,707
    ...so those passes are gone?
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    SPC_TORRES
  • JankelJankel Member Posts: 141
    We will all have to do more round passes next week, so we absolutely need a gas booster for at least 2/3 days. I am the leader of the guild but also the best star performer I wouldn't want to lose prizes for all my teammates because I don't have enough time to achieve my goals.
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 469
    Is DEEPLY apologiSe more than just ApologiZe this time, because it really means nothing anymore after everything NG puts us thru.
    Librenfer
  • FordyFordy Member Posts: 13
    Still not fixed!!!
    I started the challenge around 45 minutes ago and only noticed after I'd done the first round. Im on round 16 and only have 1RP to show for it 😣
    NezoBuckzz
  • TheUndertakerTheUndertaker Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4
    Ma seriamente, avete qualcuno che testa il gioco? Perchè ormai le scuse sembrano una presa in giro. Stiamo perdendo la pazienza.
    Andrea
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 168
    Well I'm just going to post my suggestion here again:

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/39519/the-challenge-needs-to-be-completely-reworked

Long story short; get rid of RP, make each difficulty 1 round only. I also call for a weekly quest system, the idea being that it will encourage us to replay rounds for more stars. Therefore we can reach higher levels faster, and there will still be a grind, but at least the grind will be task oriented and break up the monotony of the current grind.

This will obviously take some time to develop, but I don't think it should take that long. There is already a daily quest system, just expand it to include more tasks and give stars as rewards.

@Vane Or please just do something, anything else. My main point is that the Challenge is still too much of a grind and RP are just a sad attempt to mask the problem. And when we lose our RP people just get really pissed off. There has to be a better way than the current system.
    MFJigsawZette
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 314
    @Vane do the janitors do the programming now? Wtf is going on? Absolutely ridiculous
    MFJigsawBWils
  • NarniaNarnia Member Posts: 65
    andy75 said:

Why has beta testing stopped? We haven’t had a test since the original guild wars update and it shows.

Seriously 🆖 we love this game for the most part but there are only so many times we can take it right up the 5 hole and continue on.

Show support for beta testing update 3.3!
    DBoneshuskersoxfan
  • BuboBubo Member Posts: 3
    Round 15 and 0 round passes realy thanks again!
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 298
    Gas booster won’t fix anything. There will be huge difference between players that will have normal RP and those affected in case of stars in next challenge.

@Vane how you will fix this? This is the third time this is happening in last month. Played rounds must be kept in database why you are not able to recalculate this and just add to each player that was affected by this.
    TCBRITOfretjeNezo
  • DrhooDrhoo Member Posts: 72
    Think they will pull the plug out of extreme shame...
  • fretjefretje Member Posts: 35
    @ignas my thoughts exactly! If they didn't have the data before, they should have it at least now, after the last fuckup... But as I can't believe they didn't have that data before, I think it's simply incompetence...