Announcement: This Week's Challenge Issue with Round Passes

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 516
    @JayZ way or the Highway!! and I live in Calif so lots of long highways hahahaha!
    13 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    edited April 5
    > @DrUnpleasant said:
    > I like what Jay Z said, although I very much doubt anyone missing 1 or 2 passes spent gold in the previous week. I'd start the gold at 3 or 4 passes. The idea is solid (if it were to happen again) but we know NG has some issues with distributing compensation this way.

I doubt anyone at NG ever played a challenge to 20x asl

If they did they would understand why a gas booster & XP is unacceptable to the top of their player base.

I'm not asking for a handout, i want my 5 round passes that i paid for. If you can't give me my 5 round passes then my currency and time should be compensated.

This isn't the 1st time. I never asked for anything the last time i went to 43.2 and lost my passes and had to start at 18rsl but this is the fork in the road for me personally.
    TCBRITO

> @DrUnpleasant said:

> I like what Jay Z said, although I very much doubt anyone missing 1 or 2 passes spent gold in the previous week. I'd start the gold at 3 or 4 passes. The idea is solid (if it were to happen again) but we know NG has some issues with distributing compensation this way.

but this is the fork in the road for me personally.

Hang in there...maybe they can do a nerfed bruiser/freeman challenge to help!

Mystique
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 608
    We want : 5 sec survivor & equipment upgrade along with 5 Days Gas booster & 2x XP
    SPC_TORRES
  • CarolsCookiesCarolsCookies Member Posts: 107
    Got to love how I spent gold to push to 9 round passes last challenge, lost them all and my compensation is double XP I can’t spend right now and it will ironically cost me gold because I can’t spend the double XP fast enough. So now my compensation will cost me gold too. Awesome...
    SPC_TORRESTCBRITODadaromeo
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 188
    @CarolsCookies I'm with you too. Lost my 9 rounds of round passes which I spent easily 1000 gold to heal my team to get those passes. That's what needs to be compensated as well as some Huntsman Daryl and Stabby Rick tokens too.
    CarolsCookiesTCBRITO
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,853
    When you say you lost 9 round passes, I assume you mean you got 9 round passes last time and have lost 3 from skipped rounds?
  • CarolsCookiesCarolsCookies Member Posts: 107
    > @Firekid said:
    > When you say you lost 9 round passes, I assume you mean you got 9 round passes last time and have lost 3 from skipped rounds?

Yes, meaning I started the challenge with zero RP. I fought hard to get to those 9 using gold in the process and now I’ll be lucky to get to 4/5 this challenge
  • BalubanBaluban Member Posts: 44
    Dadayoungbesyz
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,839
    I don't know @jengg some of these guys shell out a small fortune only to have their efforts dashed by incompetence.

... their choice true, but at some point you gotta give due respect.

I'm pissed and I don't spend a fraction what they do.

HEAVY sigh...
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    romeo
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,839
    Well technically, I do spend a fraction... Very small fraction lol
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,019
    Can I trade my xp and gas booster for some rick tokens? I don’t play challenge like that anymore and I’m done farming so it’s of no use to me. Thanks whatya say 200 rick tokens? Make the deal @Vane 🤣
    Not the bullshit rick you guys first created either, the new stabby rick. Thought I’d mention that before you guys fucked me with no lube
    andy75DrUnpleasant
    RSL 45 last week, man was I a dumb f**k or what? Wasted gold could have been used on resetting distance or Testicle Wars smh 🤦‍♂️.
  • xiaofei66xiaofei66 Member Posts: 42
    I know NG needs money and so it is rushing to try to find new sources, guild wars then Council update and numerous changes. Having been one of the affected in losing RPs, I am not concerned about the compensation levels as much as I am concerned about the continuance of such problems from the rushing of new software that is not adequately tested just to get more bucks. Why didn’t you fix the existing problems, Guild Wars, lost RPs, etc., before rushing out the upgrade? is bankruptcy on the table or what? Such a mess now, I am beginning to think that Elon Musk has taken the reins at NG! 420 bungling secured.
  • CathCath Member Posts: 1
    I had 10 round passes last week. This challenge started off zero rounds. Did report it but have heard nothing.
  • reveenreveen Member Posts: 26
    You took our time and the compensation is to make us spend more time. I don’t like it.

The compensation should be something that saves us time. Tomatoes, gold or equipment.

Our sentiment is also multiplied because this isn’t the first time.

Please consider a time saving compensation instead of free gas.
    Danski_46TCBRITOcrambert_nec
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 382
    NG seem more interested in churning out Council upgrades in the hope of boosting their revenue than they are trying to fix the game itself
    TCBRITO
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 320
    Council update is fine but higher priority needs to be given to fix the issues. There's no reason why round pass issue should have happened more than twice. There's no reason why Glitch wars shouldn't be fixed. I can go on and on.

But bottom line is fix what's broke before adding other stuff to break also
    TCBRITO
  • BigBobBigBob Member Posts: 46
    I don’t care what happens with this crap. Have been putting up with major sinfu’s since I started playing in November 2915. Who can forget the iPad ‘floating dock’, to name one. Everyone should be given a bone, this effects everyone, if you can’t get it right stop penalizing us ‘lucy’ few. This impacts stars gotten from the guild as well as a piss poor morale all around. Suck it up cupcakes, you screwed the pooch agin. Pony up, man up and make this right with EVERYONE.
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 188
    So, when will we hear something? I lost 9 rounds of Round passes and got about 20% fewer stars than last week. There has to be something given of a grand scale because of the frequency of errors from the NG development team. How can you penalize players who want to log on and start a challenge mission within the first 30 minutes of it being live? Isn't the desired outcome for NG for players actually wanting to get online as frequently as possible so you are able to measure "clicks" and "opens"? This in turn makes you more desirable to your advertisers and you are able to generate income from this. Whats next?
  • Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 126
    Went from 10 passes last week to 6 passes this week. Score last week was 1455 this week 1250!! Something changed here. I know charged Brusiers didn’t make that much difference?? And an update on compensation would be nice. Thanks.
    Maps were harder since the council upgrade...from what I have seen probably a +2 bump....I usually do lvl 39 maps but this week lvl 37 was all I could do.

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,823
    @Tux77 The round pass issue wouldn't have affected your stars last week, they will next week though as you've gone from 10 to 6. My guess is you didn't get to as high a round last week as you did before? It was a tougher challenge set.