Announcement: This Week's Challenge Issue with Round Passes

123457»

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,651
    edited April 10
    Yeah. Would have been nice to claim when it was convenient. The timing today sucks. I had my week mapped out on when to claim it.

Ummmm, Thanks for the comp. :neutral:

Edit: Just noticed my gas boost is for 2 days... that’s better than expected.
    SPC_TORRES
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 139
    Lol.
    Currently guild-less.
  • tbdbitltbdbitl Member Posts: 9
    Thanks for all the wasted 2X XP while my TomCans are depleted, XP is maxed, council is upgrading, and have nothing to spend XP on!

All the extra play works for me, but I have to agree with others it would really suck if I couldn’t play until the weekend.
  • FarmboyFarmboy Member Posts: 22
    Absolutely wonderful! Two days of work left and automatically get compensation!? Really nice NG! Way to go! As always, thought through for the best of us players that pay your salary! Good job NG! As always looking for what would be best for us! Two “thumbs” up!
    RiotZappa_Lily_Kratos
  • Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 126
    I got mine. But if it’s 100 per pass lost then I got shorted 100 gold. I had 10 passes and only was able to recover 6. So that’s 4 lost passes and 300 gold. Is that right @Vane
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 472
    NG sucks ⚽️ balls, just coming to that now, pretty much done with joke of a game now anyway, just a daily soap opera now, really not even a game
    RiotZappaKratosbigbeano
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller Member Posts: 92
    edited April 10
    @Tux77 As I understand it, 10 RP going into last week means you lost out on 3 RP this week. Earning 6 RP instead of 9 last week has no bearing on compensation.
    Tux77
  • sanchezi910sanchezi910 Member Posts: 562
    Waisted compensation, definitely less play now. Disappointed
    In Game Name: MMS
  • marie1980marie1980 Member Posts: 140
    I missed 3 rp tickets and got 100 gold compensation,double xp no good without 5 sec upgrade,what a load of rubbish.
    TCBRITOAndrearomeo
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,855
    Must say after the initial disappointment of having it claimed automatically I’d like to say I really appreciate the gold compensation and is much more than I was expecting considering how much we got when we lost all our round passes! Thank you for that!
    ShadowWalkerDrUnpleasant
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,823
    I don't mind it so much. Considering I'm upgrading a survivor and equipment for just short of 6 million XP a day. Unless I'm playing non-stop I shouldn't be too full.
    Jenng
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 287
    > @Billbam said:
    > I am pretty sure the auto claim is because is was only for select people and they were not able to give it to us through the TG shop like the ones for everyone.

Thank you, for offering a logical explanation before any NG employee. If that is the case I can certainly understand why the compensation was handed out this way.

I think most people are upset about the lack of communication, rather than the actual compensation. We have known since last week that the compensation was going to be boosters, so NG had plenty of time to inform us that it would activate once we log in.
    fretjeTCBRITOsanchezi910Governator
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,846
    Whatever @Vane thanks anyway. It's better than nothing or a kick in the teeth.

I boost during the week sometimes even if I can only use 3 hrs out of the 24. (Week day Events usually)

It's not ideal, but I can certainly get a lot more done in 3 hrs boosted than not boosted.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    romeo
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,846
    Of course, having said that I immediately get 3 pieces of legendary gear, from the missions in a row...

...But without my round passes...

...it's all level 23..............

.... :-/
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    ShadowWalkerBill_ZRTGovernatorromeoPandreqbiter370
  • WindWalkerWindWalker Member Posts: 105
    Whine.whine whine ... you need some cheese .... it’s a F2P game .... maybe you should all RAGE QUIT, the time you spent pissing and moaning, you could have played 3 missions....
    GovernatorBigBobATLAS-ZRWSShadowWalkerSCBMA1RisbigbeanoKarajocaDrhoo
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,020
    Thanks for the free booster and gold I used to send my guild mates a free gift! Awesome Wednesday 😁🤩⭐️
    SoniaJankelKarajoca
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 310
    Having to automatically use it is complete horseshit. I logged in yesterday morning to check on my guild, farm, etc. The gold splash screen popped up but I don't remember seeing anything else. After being on the road for 12 hours yesterday I get home to find half my compensation was wasted. Played for 45 minutes and went to bed. Reread the first sentence!!!
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    zivaoliviarebecca38341884romeoDrhoo