Report any issues here! (War on April 6 - April 7)

VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 204
Hi guys!

Even with the new fixes, I am not ruling out the possibility of some issues still being present in Guild Wars (this is why we are having this Test War, haha).

Please report any issues you might encounter here. It would really help if you also provide your in-game name and guild, and if you have any screenshots of the problem you are having, please also attach it here!

It really helps us a lot in locating and fixing these issues, so thanks in advance for your help!

Hopefully, this thread will stay short during the weekend, but you never know!
SPC_TORRESJenngBloodundertales77romeo

Comments

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 572
    One of my guildmates kept getting kicked and scores not counting. My battle went ok but his didn't.
  • Teh_DaminTeh_Damin Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 16
    We fought against a guild which was Silver II, so I guess it did not reset for them.
    Walkerslayer82
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 572
    Yeah we fought Legionnaires and they were silver 2.
  • BodBod Member Posts: 99
    Bugs and glitches some of my guild mates score aren't counting it seems your software engineer can't get fuck all right after so many attempts what a bunch of incompetent fuckers smh
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 715
    My game only froze once during the battle. That's an improvement.
    JenngShadowWalkerCaptainslayer
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,404
    edited April 6
    @Vane our first battle went very smooth.. This one however is a complete mess! Same issues as always.. maps aren’t closing/counting when completed.. we are getting kicked out of the guild and locked out.. People showing themselves as in the map and huge delay! :(

Guild is TheHerdReturned

Happening to pretty much everyone in the battle.

Edit: just went back in after being locked out and now our scores jumped way up to probably what they should have been 20 mins ago.. when everyone stopped playing!
    ⚔️ Leader: TheHerdReturned⚔️
    Not really some of my guildies can't even log in GW now ffs really had enough
  • matthiasmatthias Member Posts: 3
    score not counting and level not completed when finished and won the battle
  • RINO4739RINO4739 Member Posts: 48
    First battle fine second battle I am now locked out of guild can’t even play normal challenge.... Beat maps a couple of times would not show complete...you name it ...it happening right now as I speak...
    MystiqueMerkmatthias
  • MerkMerk Member Posts: 3
    First war started okay, then it showed me battling in one area while I kept clearing another zone. Found an enemy but couldn’t battle it. Then rebooted app and got “Loading guild—will take a minute” error message. Can’t open guild chat or do any app battles now (even challenges).
    matthias
  • MerkMerk Member Posts: 3
    > @Merk said:
    > First war started okay, then it showed me battling in one area while I kept clearing another zone. Found an enemy but couldn’t battle it. Then rebooted app and got “Loading guild—will take a minute” error message. Can’t open guild chat or do any app battles now (even challenges)
    Guild name is WalkerBait17
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 170
    The same problems always... I continue with my opinion, NG should give up the GW, completely cancel this game mode.

NG should concentrate entirely on improving the challenge, which has always been the best part of the game.
    Top 5 Global Guild - Now Recruiting
    Please send a email to either join or to discuss a merger to:
    [email protected]
    You can also apply through our Discord server. https://discord.gg/9QzFAVF
    rebecca38341884WellyLuga
  • DefenderDefender Member Posts: 69
    Worse than before. All the same problems as Merk posted above. Scores not registering, not showing wars fought. Then locked out after trying to reboot.
    Walkerslayer82rebecca38341884
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,142
    Game froze on the calculating scores screen. I closed game. Now cannot access guild.

Game name: Carly
    Guild: Badger Hounds
    My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    matthias
  • leisurefixleisurefix Member Posts: 4
    1. Stopped showing that a level had been completed.
    2. After restarting game could not sign in to battle, kept saying guild not available, when I did finally get back in, still was not showing levels had been completed.
    3. At end of war game hung on the calculating scores screen.
    This has been worse than problems I have had before.
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,142
    Found enemy map. Went to complete it, and it was gone. The maps were all green. No other player jumped the map either. It was map #6.

My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    msapaev
  • VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 204
    Thanks for the reports! What is happening now is server people trying out different combinations of settings, this is an expected outcome. This battle may still have issues, let’s see how the next one goes.
    Jenng
    What's the point of reporting any issues all this has happened before on many occasions but NG still insists testing it on us
    Walkerslayer82rebecca38341884
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 680
    Match making a little f up @Vane

rebecca38341884
    Thanks @wrinkled_bag, the tiers is a visual issue currently, which could be the case here as well. Some people were seeing enemies as Gold tier even in the first battle, which wouldn’t be possible, but it is just a visial info carried over from the previous season.
    Jenng
  • FarmboyFarmboy Member Posts: 22
    So we have been ahead in two guild wars right up yo the end but then we get defeated. Our scores are all higher but we still lose. How is this possible @Vane
    SPC_TORRES
    Thanks @and98
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 513
    Played 2 battles this morning and the first enemy showed 3 humans, but when I began the mission, the only human enemy in the map was a bruiser Glenn. Killed him and mission was over.

Our guild was doing well in the first battle, but noticed our guild score was going backwards! One minute we had 3808, and a minute later we had 3784 or something. Kept happening all through the battle. At the end, we went backward far enough to allow the other guild to jump ahead.

The 2nd battle I noticed the same thing happening. I don't understand how points can be deducted from our score while playing. 2nd battle we played a top guild yet again! Matchmaking needs some revamping! How can we even get a fair chance playing a guild with full teams of 9 and 10 star heroes and survivors. It seems the guilds who spend the most money are matched with a guild not even close to being in the same league!

Twice we battled, and twice I watched our score going backwards, multiple time during the battle. This is the first time in all the battles I've played where this has ever happened!

NezoFarmboyrebecca38341884
  • TheCrabTheCrab Member Posts: 87
    Mystique said:

@Vane our first battle went very smooth.. This one however is a complete mess! Same issues as always.. maps aren’t closing/counting when completed.. we are getting kicked out of the guild and locked out.. People showing themselves as in the map and huge delay! :(

Guild is TheHerdReturned

Happening to pretty much everyone in the battle.

Edit: just went back in after being locked out and now our scores jumped way up to probably what they should have been 20 mins ago.. when everyone stopped playing!

Same here @Vane guild Mavericks NWO IGN TheCrab
    IGN : TheCrab
    Currently : Level 72
    Guild : Mavericks NWO
  • FoxgloveFoxglove Member Posts: 1
    Just played one war so far today but the screens kept going blank after a battle.
    So I guess we aren’t going to find out any answers today? @Vane
  • Loewe1968Loewe1968 Member Posts: 540
    edited April 6
    Sorry for my english, I'm from Germany. ;)

The total points of the guild are not displayed correctly. The result jumps not only forward during the GW but also backwards by several hundred points, sometimes over 500 or even 1000 backwards (look up especially 0:32 -> 0:33):

In a GW there were massive problems with the connection to the guild. This allowed many players to play only a short time. A player has only played 10-15 minutes and had over 450 points as a result. Otherwise, he only manages to do that in 50 minutes.

Another player was not in the game at all. According to Chat Guilds, he has logged in the GW and scored almost 100 points in the overview. Now he still has 2 keys, although he was not in the game.
    edited April 6
    Camel56 said:

Played 2 battles this morning and the first enemy showed 3 humans, but when I began the mission, the only human enemy in the map was a bruiser Glenn. Killed him and mission was over.

This means somebody has already killed 2 other human opponents in that mission, but was defeated before managing to finish the last one. The opponent that survived is left for the next time the mission is played, while defeated opponents stay defeated.
    Camel56 said:

Our guild was doing well in the first battle, but noticed our guild score was going backwards! One minute we had 3808, and a minute later we had 3784 or something. Kept happening all through the battle. At the end, we went backward far enough to allow the other guild to jump ahead.

Hm, not sure about that one, sounds like some kind of synchronisation issue. I will pass it on to the dev team.

What is your name and guild in the game, and during which battle it happened?
    Camel56 said:

The 2nd battle I noticed the same thing happening. I don't understand how points can be deducted from our score while playing. 2nd battle we played a top guild yet again! Matchmaking needs some revamping! How can we even get a fair chance playing a guild with full teams of 9 and 10 star heroes and survivors. It seems the guilds who spend the most money are matched with a guild not even close to being in the same league!

Because this is only one War in the season, different (and stronger) guilds didn't have to progress to higher tiers yet, so it can have an effect on matchmaking, too.
    Got an answer for me?? @Vane