Report any issues here! (War on April 6 - April 7)

Comments

• VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 206
    and98 said:

What theft was that @Vane

Here pics @Farmboy

You can also gain VP for completing sectors, and it is not shown on that screen here - so the total score will always be higher than the sum of individual ones as VP from sectors are not taken into account. It should better have this information to avoid this confusion, which I will add to the suggestion list.
  • FarmboyFarmboy Member Posts: 22
    But if we are ahead at the top of the screen at the end of the battle, how do we not win? If the scores we see are not right, how in the hell does anyone know if they are winning or not? That’s left up to NG to decide? What a joke!! @Vane
    edited April 6
    I can see 6031 to 6227 on these screenshots, I don't exactly understand what do you mean? Is there some other issue that is not present on the screenshots posted by @and98 ?

Could you please elaborate?
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 225
    @Vane

I was using Maggie in the lead since she is the star hero and I noticed her critical/charged attacks were doing regular damage against metalheads. I am not sure if this is an issue exclusive to her or if there is still some issue with hunters and metalheads.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,454
    @Farmboy @and98 certain map sets have bonus VP that is added on it’s not given to any player but to the group that’s most likely what accounts for the loss
    VaneJenngsuzequeue
    edited April 6

@Vane

I was using Maggie in the lead since she is the star hero and I noticed her critical/charged attacks were doing regular damage against metalheads. I am not sure if this is an issue exclusive to her or if there is still some issue with hunters and metalheads.

Metalheads have some innate damage resistance against ranged weapons together with blocking hunter and assault weapon attack trajectories, so ranged crits to them would also deal lower damage as the damage of normal hits is also lower. Could that be the reason?
    Jenng
    Loewe1968 said:

Sorry for my english, I'm from Germany. ;)

The total points of the guild are not displayed correctly. The result jumps not only forward during the GW but also backwards by several hundred points, sometimes over 500 or even 1000 backwards (look up especially 0:32 -> 0:33):

In a GW there were massive problems with the connection to the guild. This allowed many players to play only a short time. A player has only played 10-15 minutes and had over 450 points as a result. Otherwise, he only manages to do that in 50 minutes.

Another player was not in the game at all. According to Chat Guilds, he has logged in the GW and scored almost 100 points in the overview. Now he still has 2 keys, although he was not in the game.

Thanks for the video and detailed explanation, @Loewe1968 !

Could you please let me know the name of your guild and also at which time was the battle in which you experienced that case?

(and also a nickname of a player who was not in the game).
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 296
    But surely the total score should be correct.

My guild has played 3 matches so far and we're experiencing all the usual issues:

1. Players being kicked out and having to restart their device
    2. Blue dots not appearing
    3. No warning when entering a map which already has someone completing it
    4. Scores jumping up and down erratically throughout the match
    5. VP totals for current Guild and Season showing differently for guild mates. I.e. if I click on someone's name it shows 150, if a guild mate clicks on the same person it shows 135
    6. Poor matchmaking (6 vs 10). It's fine in the early stages, but once we start competing against the top tier guilds it gets boring very quickly
    I understand that but we usually get at least 3 of the maps done in the last set. If you add up all of our points in the pics to theirs how do we still lose? We were over 600 ahead, so that means they completed at least two of the final maps completely. If that was the case I would think their scores would individually be higher than ours. Plus right before the end of time we were over 200 ahead of them on the top of the screen and in one minute they scored over 500....
    It is possible to score a lot of points in a short time if several sectors are closed at the same time, which can be coordinated by guild members. There are also sectors which can have higher VP completion bonus, if they don't have RP or skill bonuses.

Could you tell me what was the time when this battle happened? After the War ends, we can check the records if there are any things that could be out of order.
    It would have been at 9am CST
    Vane
  • SylerSyler Member Posts: 2
    @Vane same team with farmboy here. The score was up and down all the time. Check please the screenshots. You will see that at the end we finished with less points that we had minutes ago..
    msapaev
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,454
    @Farmboy there’s a certain strategy that allows you to slow roll your opponent for the win.
    Thanks for more info Syler!

It could also be a similar case to what @Loewe1968 posted with a video. During that battle, were there problems with accessing your guild or anything similar?
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 225
    > @Vane said:
    > @Vane
    >
    >
    >
    > I was using Maggie in the lead since she is the star hero and I noticed her critical/charged attacks were doing regular damage against metalheads. I am not sure if this is an issue exclusive to her or if there is still some issue with hunters and metalheads.
    >
    > Metalheads have some innate damage resistance against ranged weapons together with blocking hunter and assault weapon attack trajectories, so ranged crits to them would also deal lower damage as the damage of normal hits is also lower. Could that be the reason?

I was unaware of that, I suppose that can be the reason. I never noticed such a drastic decrease in damage when I used other ranged survivors though. I will test it out some more, but I guess this may be nothing.
  • msapaevmsapaev Member Posts: 480
    @Farmboy, I guess the reason can be in bonuses of sectors – your opponent completed more sectors with better VP bonuses.
    SCBMAJenng
  • Loewe1968Loewe1968 Member Posts: 542
    Vane said:

Loewe1968 said:

Sorry for my english, I'm from Germany. ;)

The total points of the guild are not displayed correctly. The result jumps not only forward during the GW but also backwards by several hundred points, sometimes over 500 or even 1000 backwards (look up especially 0:32 -> 0:33):

In a GW there were massive problems with the connection to the guild. This allowed many players to play only a short time. A player has only played 10-15 minutes and had over 450 points as a result. Otherwise, he only manages to do that in 50 minutes.

Another player was not in the game at all. According to Chat Guilds, he has logged in the GW and scored almost 100 points in the overview. Now he still has 2 keys, although he was not in the game.

Thanks for the video and detailed explanation, @Loewe1968 !

Could you please let me know the name of your guild and also at which time was the battle in which you experienced that case?

(and also a nickname of a player who was not in the game).
    @Vane The name of our guild is "Breaking Deads". Because of the time I'm not sure about it, because like 3 fights had. It's true I believe 16 clock summer time here in Germany. The player name was "Kucci".
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,766
    edited April 6
    all good in the hood!
    Carry on

Jenng
  • SylerSyler Member Posts: 2
    > @Vane said:
    > Thanks for more info Syler!
    >
    > It could also be a similar case to what @Loewe1968 posted with a video. During that battle, were there problems with accessing your guild or anything similar?

I think we didn't encounter such problems. But the score up and down are really frustrating.
  • zeekdogzeekdog Member Posts: 184
    @zbot please elaborate? 😉

> @zbot said:
    > @Farmboy there’s a certain strategy that allows you to slow roll your opponent for the win.
  • Jiangshi_JaegarJiangshi_Jaegar Member Posts: 3
    edited April 6
    @Vane.
    Feedback: I should have more points than my Guild Leader, @MrLucky, as I started before him due to him being unable to log on. I believe this is because I kept having to refight the same enemy rounds, over and over. I also cleared maps only to see them reset later.
    Attached, please find screenshots of Lagor & Duque battles. Both of those sections had to be fought multiple times. The other screenshot is the point discrepancy between my guild mate & myself. I apologize I didn't get screenshots of everything. I tend to go as fast as I can during GWs and wasn't thinking. Apologies,
    Jiangshi Jaegar~The Neighbors
    MrLucky
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 361
    @Vane
    @Jiangshi_Jaegar
    Hear hear!
    Same as above. Major slow motion, then screen freeze.
    The Neighbors
    Jiangshi_Jaegar
  • gndriagndria Member Posts: 40
    @Vane

I am in the same guild as @farmboy and @Syler and also noticed scores going up and down with big swings. It makes it really hard to switch tactics if you don’t know whether you are ahead or behind or have no clue.

I added up the scores in the pictures sent by @and98 and we scored 5439 individually and they scored @4890. This means we got 592 from extras and they received 1337.

1) can you help us understand why such odd numbers? I would expect everything should end in a 0.
    2)if they completed that many more sectors than us then surely it is likely (although maybe not technically impossible) they would have had higher individual scores?
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 475
    A number of players in my guild Dixons Place including myself are finding Hunter Daryl is overpowered and able to take two turns in one go. I was shot to pieces after making my first move and was shot twice by Daryl.

Maps are taking long to clear up once completed on the selection screen.

Maps return after being completed, allowing us to repeat the same maps and not being able to move on to the next sector.

Not good thus far.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    xMelxWahooDawg
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454

A number of players in my guild Dixons Place including myself are finding Hunter Daryl is overpowered and able to take two turns in one go. I was shot to pieces after making my first move and was shot twice by Daryl.

Maps are taking long to clear up once completed on the selection screen.

Maps return after being completed, allowing us to repeat the same maps and not being able to move on to the next sector.

Not good thus far.

I noticed the same thing with hunter Daryl... couldn’t figure out how one of my survivors kept dying after one turn, when the other 2 defenders were melee and no where near me!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
  • WindWalkerWindWalker Member Posts: 105
    edited April 6
    My GW tokens don’t match .... IGN WalkerKiller, nephalems guild , also notice guild lvl’s
    Bronze 3 / Silver 3 ....
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 519
    @WindWalker , the numbers in the statistics are your victory points. They wont match your reward points shown next to your gas.
  • OldweirdeddieOldweirdeddie Member Posts: 1,157
    I’ve repeatedly had the problem where I clear a mission only to see I’m still in there fighting. If I’m lucky the game does a reconnect and it shows cleared; most of the time I have to reboot. Earlier I got caught in a reconnect loop, where I killed the last enemy, game went to boot up screen & put me back in battle, I killed last enemy again, then same thing happened. Last battle, 15 minutes in, had the screen go black on me then lock up on the screen below where I couldn’t move or flee for 7 minutes despite several reboots.

MrLucky
  • DefenderDefender Member Posts: 78
    Second war this afternoon (est). Went much smoother. No major issues.
    Jenng