Adjust the loot from scavenge missions.

2»

Comments

• rayviirayvii Member Posts: 19
    After i went to lvl 63, it seems there is an better output from the crates... i will watch the next weeks. And that we have again tomato Event, is an upward development. The last Time there was many weeks between this Event. Hope they Keep it up
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 144
    Jaden said:

In Germany, it's 22€ - so they've replaced the $ sign with the € and added taxes on top. Makes it significantly more expensive. Too expensive...

Create a fake US Apple-ID and top up your account with US iTunes cards which you can buy online. That's what I did lol. Saves you lots of money.
    romeoDanski_46BuckzzJaden
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,057
    I don't think that works for Android, though... :sweat_smile:
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 144
    Jaden said:

I don't think that works for Android, though... :sweat_smile:

Should work as well with a VPN and clearing PlayStore data. :smile:

https://thevpn.guru/change-google-play-store-region-country-vpn-help
  • fearofthedarkfearofthedark Member Posts: 27
    Thank you NG for making it easy to scavenge 100 M tomatos, both pictures is from supply missions.
    jimmorrison369romeo
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 777
    94 agreed and not a single response from NG about this. Says it all really @Vane.
    ladre5TCBRITOKyrus
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 108
    I didnt wanted to post here anymore but its a damn shame that NG wants to sit this thread out like a child. Why are they so scared to answer my question? Is vane really so clueless? How about yes we will adjust the loot or no sir that way we would loose money and money is all we want. Any answer would be nice but hey the community manager is silent except he wants something from us.
    Danski_46General_QuatreKyrus