**** NG ....Fix Bruiser Defensive Stance trait ****

devynroguedevynrogue Member Posts: 14
NG ....You need to fix bruisers with Defensive Stance trait. Seriously...if my lvl 25 3 pink bruiser with 80% DR and level 8 Defensive Stance is getting bitch-slapped for 3k by lvl 33 mobs when he's standing still in overwatch mode, you have a serious problem with this trait. Why put that trait on bruisers if you just nerf it?

Comments

• LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 222
    I don't think NG even monitors this forum. Until people stop buying bundles they couldn't give two squirts of piss.

I just watched my bruiser in overwatch stun a player and then that player attacked on the next turn even though they were stunned.
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,206
    I wish this was the only thing to be fixed.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 472
    I know there are a number of mods who scour the forum. If I were you, I would @ a moderator in, give this post some more attention.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    Jenng
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 220
    @devynrogue

As far as i know, but i could be wrong:

if your DR is maxed out with 80%, the trait defensive stance has no further influence. 80% DR is max.
    And the % of defensive stance do not simply stack on the DR. there is some math behind it (which i cannot remmember right now). Maybe this helps a little bit.
    DoomSquad Family

• JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 220
    DoomSquad Family

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,509
    edited April 8
    Yes defensive stance is useless if you already have 80% DR
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    tabernacJoeSmartcrambert_nec