Oh, Battles Start On The HOUR! Plus: GW Class Bonuses question.

GoatlipsGoatlips Member Posts: 52
edited April 7 in Guild Wars Discussion
LOL, someone could have told me that Guild War battles always start at something o'clock*! I've only just noticed! B)

*In my time zone, anyway.

P.S. Please can someone explain those Class Bonuses in the map zones? I've been dodging the Hunter bonuses, assuming enemy snipers would be boosted and injure me, but the Class Bonuses only apply to my team?
SPC_TORRESBill_ZRT

Comments

• SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,350
    @Goatlips
    Sorry, when I sent the memo..... I just noticed that I accidentally left you off.
    My bad!

fishySCBMAGoatlips
  • GoatlipsGoatlips Member Posts: 52
    > @SPC_TORRES said:
    > @Goatlips
    > Sorry, when I sent the memo..... I just noticed that I accidentally left you off.
    > My bad!

Did that memo also explain those Class Bonuses in the map zones? I've been dodging the Hunter bonuses, assuming enemy snipers would be boosted and injure me, but the Class Bonuses only apply to my team?
    SPC_TORRES
    @Goatlips
    Do not have any screen shots, but I think they also have trait bonus

ie.
    Piercing

( yes ) Which all apply to your team

Goatlips
    @SPC_TORRES - so, we're saying the enemies get some kind of attack boost too? Not sure where to look for the official explanation, like is it a 25% boost, for both sides?
    Is it like Maggie with her current #StarHero 15% attack / 15% health boost? She has a target icon for attack and a heart icon for health.
    LOL, just noticed we should have been using her as leader for Guild Wars too! :| :lol:

...Maybe I should read the news section more good. :blush:

Pic:
    @Goatlips
    To my knowledge the enemies do not get a bonus other than badges.
    I have seem a gold star Maggie this weekend, so I am assuming the stars heroes do

The bonus I was talking about is in the map section
    I found this video

Goatlips
    Oh, cool, that's fairly clear now, very good of you @SPC_TORRES.
    Thank you for your patience :#.

...So I've been dodging those Class Bonuses on the maps needlessly all this time! I have been targeting areas with boosts to melee classes with my 3x Assault team, because I thought the enemy would have boosted melee attacks, which I don't fear, obs.

I best go and tell 'The GOAT' guild. :sweat_smile:
    SPC_TORRES
    @Goatlips

All good..... Happy to help.